☆ Christmas special ☆

• This is a Christmas special so it does NOT go along with the story •

It's an alternative Universe!

Hope you enjoy ^-^

~~

All I see when I glanced out the window are wet clumps of snow. Can't stop myself from groaning and slamming my forehead against the cold glass. Great.

Christmas is coming up and I'm wondering what I should get David. I mean, he'd kill he if it's something expensive and he'd be dissatisfied if it's something cheap. What even am I suppose to get? If I ask him what he wants, he'll just stubbornly say "I'm fine". As his girlfriend, I should at least give him something.

"Emma, why're you sitting there all gloomy, you'll scare away Santa himself."

"Haha so funny," I said back to David sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes then rested his chin on my head. I can feel heat building up at my cheeks. "Oh? Are you transforming into tomato woman?"

I grumbled. "Piss off."

"Why're you telling your extremely hot boyfriend to piss off? Idiot," he sighed then flicked my forehead jokingly. "You love me so much."

My jaw fell but I was unable to counterattack that. It's true. "W-well... You l-l-l..." romance is not really my thing, I can't even finish off my sentence. I pouted then looked away cooly. "Seriously, go shovel some snow..."

"Hmph, you ruined the mood."

"There was no mood."

"Silly," he gave me a slanted grin then patted my head. "Then I'll shovel some snow."

I felt guilty watching him walk outside with a show shovel swung over his shoulder like an axe. Slipping here and there, he managed to dump all the snow onto our neighbour's driveway.

Though he was just shoveling snow, a big clump of snow managed to fly and splat all over his face. He looked at me through the window then we both laughed.

~~~~~

"Here," he tossed me a well wrapped gift as if it was nothing then looked away with a slight pink on his cheeks.

Oh right. Gifts. Today is Christmas and, I didn't get David a gift at all!

My face went pale as a sheet as I stared back at him. What am I suppose to do now? It's too late to even grab one of his things and wrap it up then give it to him pretending that it's new. I'm screwed. Dead. He's going to kill me.

"So, are you going to open it or stare at it in horror?" he grumbled while rubbing the back of his neck with tinted red cheeks.

My jaw fell then I frantically rip the wrapping paper. A shiny black box shined on my palm brilliantly. "I'm sorry, I didn't get you anything," I whispered quietly.

He rolled his eyes then opened the box. A silver necklace with a rose pendant was in it. He clasped it around my neck gently.

"All I want for Christmas is you."

~~~

_(:з」∠)_

• This is a Christmas special so it does NOT go along with the story •

It's an alternative Universe!

Happy holidays guyzz!

Hope you have a great Christmas!

Blossomwings out ✌