Chapter 7 || Dinner

"Hey! Are you done in there?" One of the gang members yelled, banging on the door.

"Yes yes, patience," I muttered, slipping on a silky, blue dress. I'm not a fan of dresses but I guess I'll endure it just this once.

I walked to the dining table and groaned when the Bastard came into view. "Robin, you look stunning," Aaron smirked.

"Whatever, it's not like I dressed up for you," I scoffed, rolling my eyes. I sat myself across from him and glared at my plate with a raised brow. "Lobster?"

"Don't like?" He asked, studying my face.

"Hmf of course I like it," I grimaced.

I jabbed my fork into the steaming Lobster and a huge chunk of the tail went flying. I watched as it soared through the table and splattered into David's face. The room fell silent. I gnawed on my lip aggressively to keep from laughing. "...ur...o...d...d," Came out of his mouth.

"W-what?" I forced out.

"You're so dead!" he slammed his fist onto the table then Aaron blew up in laughter.

"Priceless," Aaron wiped a tear out of his eye. "David, you didn't even see that coming!"

David looked as though he wanted to snap our necks in half.

"Anyways, so why am I here?" I questioned Aaron, serious.

"We have matters to discuss with you," He replied expressionless. "Your father is trying to find you."

"Well of course he is," I snapped.

"Your father, when he arrives, you know that you're going to die right?" his eyes turned piercing making me gulp.

"Yes," I sighed out, giving him a death stare. "And don't underestimate my dad's gang, it's really strong-"

"If you do us a favor, I'll let your dad live," he crossed his arms. "So?"

"What's this favor? " I asked cautiously. I don't trust him...

"I want you to call him," He said simply. I blinked. "What? Why?"

"So he'll be able to move up his ass quicker." He spatted. "God I need water, David go fetch me some."

"Yes boss," and with that he left. I felt relief. To be honest, I'm more scared of David than I am with Aaron. "Feel better?" he whispered. My breath hitched. "What?"

"So are you going to do it?" his voice firm and impatient.

"And you'll let him live?" I said with a slight lightness.

"Yes, " he promised. I fell silent then nodded. "Alright."

"Good," he has his normal smirk plastered on his face once again. "As for why you're here, I can't possibly leave a lady in a cell."

"Wise choice," I grinned. I jabbed the lobster and I could've sworn I heard a crack. Yanking the fork out, I saw that one of the prongs were chipped. I pouted at it. Aaron snorted, "Need another one?"
"No," I flung my fork behind me.

Splash.

I looked over my shoulder and gave off a weak smile. The fork was in a glass of water held by David. He glared at me as though I'm dirt. "You-" he stomped towards me and slipped on a puddle of water.

Splash.

He sat on the floor, soaking, holding the now empty glass of water. "Fuck!" He yelled. I stared in horror as he rose up and towered over me. "I'm sorry," I apologized, leaning back. Thud. My butt slammed onto the ground and I winced. A bead of sweat formed as I looked up at David. His eyes looked bloodshot. He leaned in so close, I'd think he'd kiss me.
"Kids kids chill the steam," Aaron yelled in a loud, happy voice.

"Damn," David scoffed as he stood up, covering his face. I sat myself back in the chair and Aaron tossed me an iPhone 6s. The thing was huge. "Call him."

Hayy guys! Check out my new story "My Good Boy" by blossomwings

Follow, vote, and share for more ^ω^

Have a nice day

Blossomwings out ✌