Chapter 2 || babycakes?...

The next day has come after the fight with the East gang. School is normal, well besides all the fighting and stuff. My eyes twitched as I watched two of the gang members fighting against some petite girl with blonde hair that almost looks like snow. I groaned then stepped inbetween the two gang members and the girl. "What is it this time? " I said firmly.

"She was the one who bumped into me, " The brown haired member said.

"So you decided to pick on a defenseless girl? " I complained. "Some man you are. "

"Then tell that bitch over there to watch where she's going, " the blonde guy growled.

At this point everyone was watching us intensely. I slapped both of their chest. "Sorry for disturbing, " I laughed awkwardly. I yanked their shirt collar to the other side of the hall. I glared right into their eyes. "Why must you cause this much attention," I scolled.

"She asked for it, " Tyler the brunette mumbled.

"Bryce do you think that too?" I looked at him.

"Well yeah babycakes, she is just a hugh b-"

"Do what you want after school, I don't care about what you do then, " I sighed. "And don't call girls that, it's brings their self-esteem down, okay? " I told them softly.

"Whatever, " They both said then walked away as if we've never even had this conversation.

I felt a tug on my sweater and I instantly turned around and my eyes widened from surprise. "I-I wanna thank you for before so ummm thank you," the short blonde girl says.

"No problem, " I told her.

"I'm Emily Taylor," She introduced with a sweet little smile.

"I'm Emma Grave," I wanted to make a nice and loud introduction for myself but it came out pretty quiet. She giggled. "We both have E's," she noted.

"Yeah, " I smiled. "I'm sorry about those nutbrains, they aren't quite bad once you get to know them," I explained.

"I would love to be their friend, " she spoked happily. She looked like an angel. "Well um, there aren't the friendliest, " I warned her.

"I bet they'll be great friends! " She said with that same smile.

"Alright then... " I said with a hint of disbelief. She is so...perky. "Well uhh," I ran out of things to say. She laughed. "I guess I'll leave now, bye, " she said skipping off.

OK then.

I walked over to Tyler and Bryce and anger boiled up in me as I see them fighting each other, again.

"You stole my lunch money! " Bryce accused.

"You idiot, just because I dropped the thing doesn't make it yours, " Tyler faught back. "Well you and your what, babycakes, are annoying the crap outta me!"

Babycakes?...

"They are all so tasty," Bryce drooled. "So small and adorable, "

Mrs. Heather's strawberry babycakes?...

"BRUH just give me my money back, " Tyler insisted.

"No way, I need me some babycakes. " Bryce spoked scarily.

I can hear the other students yelling FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. "I-Idiots," I muttered with clenched teeth.