Chapter 13 || I want to live

Loud shootings were heard outside the mansion. People's screams, people's cries. Some may be dying, some may be dead.

I felt like I just got hit by an arrow, it's finally happening.

I'm gonna die...

I've prepared myself, but I'm frightened. I'm scared... To die.

If I die, then father will suffer but he will live. If I live, then father will die and I'll suffer. What should I do? If I escape safely with father, then we'll both not suffer. I guess I'll just have to trust him.

"What do we do? Kill them?" David loaded his gun then I shot him a look.

"N-no! Don't kill them! They are way stronger than you barbarians," I yelled angrily.

"I doubt that princess, we are the stronger ones," Aaron snickered then his expression turned poisoned. "As for you, your time is up little Robin."

My breath hitched. I glared at him at my hardest but he was not the least shaken by it. He took one step towards me then David sighed, "I'll take her, you take care of Nathan Grave."

"Hmm alright," Aaron smirked at me one last time before taking off.

This is it.

David lead me to a small room, one that can observe the whole outside. Where's father? Bryce, Tyler, Xavier, Rucas, Rylan, Tanner...that's about it. Are they crazy?!? Tanner was like lightning, dodging every bullet. The others, they were like lions. I attempted to leave the room but David grabbed my shoulder. "Don't even try," he glared at me.

"Easy for you to say, my friends are fighting to save me!"

"And you think I'll let you escape?" his voice rumbled and boomed throughout the walls.

"Oh I know you will," I took a deep breath then whacked my hand into the back of neck with force and watched him flop into the ground. I have to save them. There's only 6 of them, there's no way they'll last.

Those nut brains!

I raced down the stairs, jumping past some to see Tyler in front of me with wide eyes. "Oh God Emma, you're safe," he breathed out then gripped my wrist. Wait, how did he make it past at those people? "Yes I'm safe, now let's go and take those idiots home," I smiled then ran in front of him.

I want to live.

I don't want to die.

I do admit that at one point, I didn't care if I were to die. But their plan is crumbling down, I can escape and return home without having to die. I want to live. I want to see life's light.

Because we're so focused on what we must do and forget the things we want to do.

Rushing and darting some people, I did a spinning back kick, smashing their heads with my foot. Tyler did a low whistle then continued along side me.

I spotted the others running towards me with wide smiles. How on earth did they past all those people? Man, they can be scary when they want to. "C'mon, let's go home," I said happily as they all huffed in exhaustion.

"Not so fast sweetheart."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Whooooo what do you think will happen next?

BTW Emma does fall for someone soon so be patient ;)

But with who? :o

Have a nice day ma dudes ♡

Blossomwings out ✌