Chapter 8 || Adorable

I stared at the phone in front of me then gulped. Then something dawned upon me, why should I trust these wheezers? I would oppose if David wasn't giving me those demon eyes. I dialed my father's phone number and held it against my ear.

"EMMA VALERIE GRAVE! Do you know how worried you've made me?" He yelled from the other end. Still the same as ever. "Father I'm-"

"You got a lot of explaining to do young lady, no babycakes for you for the next month!"

I facepalmed. "Father, I'm not the one who's obsessed with those," I sighed. "Anyways I'm-"

"You are grounded, you hear me? Grounded!"

"No father I'm-"

"I needn't hear anymore, come home now!" he hung up.

David p.o.v •ω•

The airhead girl fell silent and her jaw dropped. "Father!" she exclaimed, tossing Aaron's phone. As for my luck, it comes soaring towards my face. I groaned as it impact into my face and fell on the ground. Her face went bright red. I swear, she's Satan! "Heh...sorry," she giggled awkwardly as she reached the phone but I had my foot over it.

"Idiot tomato woman," I mumbled quietly but somehow Aaron caught that.

"Aweh how sweet, giving nicknames already," He cooed annoyingly.

If I can break his neck right now, I'll gladly do it.

"David," Aaron said a little more serious.

"Yes boss?" I sighed, glaring into his soul.

"Mind leaving?" He winked then shooed me off. Stupid Bastard.

I shut the door around me, shooting one last glance at them before leaving. Not that I'm worried about the girl but Aaron might do something rash. Grumbling, I slid down the door till my butt touches the ground. I should really go for a change of clothes.

I waited for quite a while till I heard a high pitched shriek. If kicking the door down doesn't seem normal to you, you're probably blind, cause it's normal.

She was jumping up and down, shaking like she got electrified, she's gone insane. I blinked. "Aaron?"

"Spider Spider Spider Spider Spider Spider Spider Spider Spider Spider! " She squealed, hopping.

I have no words.

"Well David, be a gentlemen and help her," his face looked amused.

"No."

"You know you want to~"

"No."

"Come on~"

"No."

"No need to be shy, I know deep down you want to save her~"

"No."

"David Dylan King!"

"No."

Aaron smirked then rolled his eyes. "Suit yourself."

"What were you talking about?" I questioned.

He laughed, "Something private."

Rolling my eyes, I watched as she yelled and squealed, trying to squish the little black spider but jerk away each time it moves.

Satan girl seemed to calm down as she stared at the spider guts on her palm with disgust.

"Useless morons," she mouthed pouting.

Thump thump thump.

Why is she suddenly so fucking adorable?

~~~~~~~~

Hayy guys!

I know that I've asked you this before, but do you guys want like a persific day for updates for this story?

If no one answer I'm just gonna assume you want it monthly.

Have a nice day!

Blossomwings out✌