Chapter 5 || Hostage

That's David up there ^^^ (just imagine him in a suit)

It's cold.
Dark.
Where am I?
Oh right.
I'm still here.

My eyes fluttered open then scanned the room. I'm alone. I can escape! But how exactly am I suppose to do that, there are iron doors and bar windows, no help whatsoever.

"Let me out you fools!" I yelled as loud as I could, banging my fist on the door. No reply. "I'm hungry," I complained, "you wouldn't like me to starve to death."

The door clicked then opened slowly. Bingo. I whacked my hand into the back of his very exposed neck then he flopped down. Perks of having a gangleader father. "Sorry David, " I mouthed then ran past him, heart pounding.

The halls are long more like everlasting. Left? No, right? I'm fairly confused for where I should go; however I'm confident. Thump! Thump! Thump! 'breath Emma, calm yourself.' I sprinted away.

"Ugliest girl I've seen in my life," a low but scary voice smirked.

I hid behind the wall.

"Mirror shattering," another voice laughed.

Are they- are they taking about me? I gritted my teeth angrily. "Idiots," I whispered to myself. I ran quickly to the other side then ran into something hard. "You," he grumbled despising.

"H-hey," I frowned depressingly. I've been caught... "Please let me go," I pleaded with hope.

"Undoable," he yanked my arm hand then dragged me down the hall. I swung then kicked his leg with force. He let go and glared at me. "Bastard," I forced out then dashed as swiftly as I could away. I'm seriously going to make him pay, all these people pay! There were stairs, they lead up! I stepped on it cautiously, hey, it could be a trap.

The lights were on, air was fresh. I spun around in this huge room of some sort. Click. I turned around when I figured out what that sounds was. No way... David stood there, gun out, aiming. "Are you going to shoot me?" I smirked then spread my arms out. "Go ahead."

"My pleasure," I braced myself ready for what's next. Silence but my beating heart. David didn't do anything. His hands shook and a bead of sweat formed on his forehead. "Oh come on David!" I yelled furiously.

"N-no," he smashed his gun on the floor. I didn't say anything, I just started in absolute shock. "Why would you-?"

"Aaron will have my head for dinner," David admitted then slumped down. "You're our hostage, you can't be killed just yet."

"Hmm sounds like you like me."

His face turned from pale as snow to crimson. "I've said nothing of a sort!" he defended.

"Yeah yeah, " I said sarcastically. "You want to kill me right?"

"Correct."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"No~"

"Yes."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"Alright alright," I sighed in defeated. I'm not going to be able to get out of this place am I? I slumped down as well. Hostage Huh? As long as they don't kill father, Bryce, and Tyler, then I'll have nothing to worry about. David slammed his fist on the wall. "You have to go back to your cell," he noted while he stood.

"Yeah," I answered and stood up as well. He stared in shock. "You're okay with me doing this to you? "

"Yeah, I'm already dead from the start," I sighed with sorrow. David didn't speak a word. A small sad smirk formed on the corner of his lips. "Follow me then, girl," he went back down the stairs. Ah, how depressing.

. . .

I'm back in that room again, it's lonely. I'm raging with pure anger right now, I felt like I was going to explode. "I'm still hungry," I yelled but I knew there wasn't going to be an answer.

Suddenly, the doors swung open...

Heyo guys!

What do you think?

Please vote, share, and follow 😊

Have a nice day!