Chapter 20 || Pancakes and kisses

The next day has came and I made my way down the stairs to make breakfast. As I arrived to the kitchen, my jaw fell down to my toes. I can feel tears forming in the corners of my eyes as I held in my laughter. But then...I blew up. "BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"H-huh?" A tall man with glasses and an apron yelped in surprise as a pancake flopped onto his head.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL! BWAHAHHAHA A-AND THAT PANCAKE—!" I laughed into his face and a single vein popped out of his forehead then twitched. That made me laugh even harder. "Phew anyways, the kitchen is my domain," I breathed out.

"Well now it's mine so relax, girl."

I calmed down after laughing so hard then glared at him through fiery eyes. "I don't really know if you'd poison anything so this place is out of bounds." I then smirked evilly, "also, that's master for you."

"Ugh so you really weren't joking about that," he sighed, staring me down and sending beads of cold sweat started to form on my forehead.

I looked at the pancake he was about to remove then a genius idea popped into my brain. Heh, this is gonna tick him out so much!

Slowly walking forward, I brought my face closer to his. Closer and closer I leaned up and forced him down to my level by shoving his shoulder down. Our noses were about to touch and I felt his breath hitched on my lips.

I leaned up.

Then bit a piece of pancake that flew above his eyebrows.

I backed up then beamed gleefully at him. His face looked like it lit on fire. "You..." he muttered. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, STUPID WOMAN!"

I stuck my tongue out then bolted out as fast as I could. It's 6 in the morning and already it's this loud, great. "Okay. Okay! I'm sorry!" I yelled over my shoulders as I ran.

"Come back here, stupid!"

"That's master!"

"Oh hell no!"

"You gotta!" I turned around grinning wickedly then it happened...

I guess he hasn't stop sprinting.

Our eyes were both as wide as the sun when reality clicked into our minds.

Oh God. Did we just—!

I pulled back, face burning with heat. "W-what the—watch where you're going, you idiot!" I scolded with my burning face heating up even more.

"You're the one that stopped," he mumbled childishly with the same expression. "But do you really have to look so disgusted?"

"I-I'm not disgusted," I pouted then hung my head in shame. "Well, just..."

"Hmph well, I'm more disgusted!"

"WHAT?"

"My God it's loud in here," Tanner rubbed his eyes, wobbling down the stairs with a teddy bear in his arms.

I glared at David, "Jeez why do you have to be so loud."

"Loud? You're forgetting that you're the one that freaking yelled," he fought back.

We began to nag each other then more footsteps came down the stairs.

Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG :o it happened!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*screams and rolls all over the floor*

[•__•] -  "Tiffy what are you doing?"

(〃°ω°〃) - "Just wrote a super cute scene."

[•____•] - "..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

If you liked, please vote and share for more!

OK I'm done here.

Have a nice day ma dudes!

Blossomwings out ✌