Chapter 11 || You're so damn cute

Chrissy Costanza as Emma :3 ^^^

I stared at the two of them completely baffled.

Why do I feel so weird?

David sighed and pushed her head away. "Emily, I'm not your boyfriend."

"But why," she looked like she's at the verge of tears. "You said you love me didn't you? You said that we're going out," she sniffed.

David facepalmed.

Why do I still feel weird?

"Emily, I said I loathe you and I want you to go out," he said each word slowly and clearly. "You're starting to get on my nerves."

Ouch.

"Y-you heartless monster," She ran out the door sobbing and hiding her face with her long blonde hair.

"What a start!" Aaron laughed like he was enjoying himself. "Girls are so weak."

Does he want a punch in the gut?

"Girls are not weak, we are fully capable of beating your ass up if you'd like," I sneered. I really hope he dies in a ditch.

"Whoa there baby, calm your horses," he cooed, pinching my cheek. "Though you're much cuter when you're angry."

"This is really hard to watch," David mumbled, adjusting his glasses then flipped the pancake high into the air.

"Why? Jealous that I'm touching your girl?" Aaron whispered, winking, brushing my cheek.

"Are you freaking serious?" David grumbled, lifting up the frying pan.

By now my face is probably as red as his.

Plop.

I held in my laughter as the pancake landed on top of his head.

"This is...great..." he groaned. "I swear-girl-you are bad luck."

"Well this girl has a name, and for your information, I'm not bad luck," I complained. "And why do you call me that, I bet you're not even that much older."

"Because I hate you-"

"David is only 19," Aaron interrupted, setting a plate of stacked pancakes in front of me.

Heaven!

I stuffed my mouth with the heavenly pancakes and grinned, dazing.

"You have no manners," David rolled his eyes with his hand on his hip.

I didn't even care. All I cared is these pancakes. To top it all, I'm starving. David continued to nag.

Thinking back, I've never had a meal with my father and his gang members. I only made their meals and watched them eat happily, talking to one another. I watched as they smiled and teased each other, leaving me out of it. After they finished, I ate alone. Even though I'm in a house full of people, I feel so alone.

I stabbed my knife into the stack of pancakes with anger. Chunks of it went flying and fell everywhere in the kitchen. My mind snapped back into reality. "O-oh I'm..."

They didn't speak a word, they just stared in shock. I wanted to say something but my mouth wouldn't move.
"Are you high?" Aaron finally spoke.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes because I stab things when I'm high," I replied sarcastically.

He shrugged, "you could."

David p.o.v

The girl bit her lip so hard, I'm surprised it hasn't bled yet. Eyes were filled with sadness, it doesn't suit her at all. She stared at the mess she has made and her gaze dropped. Mouthing the words why, she sighed. "I'll be on my way I guess."

"Excuse me, I'm not going to clean your mess girl, " I sneered. "And at least finish the rest of the pancakes."

"Okay fine mother, " she growled back.

She bent over to pick the pieces up then Aaron chuckled. "Hot damn."

My face felt as if it has set on fire. I cleared my throat, "Hey you, be more lady like!"

She glared at me like I'm crazy. She only wore a flowy black top with floral shorts, is she that stupid? She is that stupid. Of course she's that stupid, I've never met one quite like her. "Stop staring, you're creepy," she mumbled.

"So utterly stupid, " I blurted then the girl shot me a look.

"Look, if you want me to clean up, at least shut up."

She's stupid...

"You started talking first," I stated.

So innocent...

"Well you shouldn't have answered."

She's really dumb...

And that makes her so damn cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooooo just wondering if anyone ships Aaron and Emma

Have a nice day ma dudes!

Blossomwings out ✌