Chapter 6 || Guest

The door swung open so quickly that a gust of wind flew past my face. He's there. "Hey there little Robin," Aaron greeted with a sadistic smile. I didn't answer, I felt like I was staring at a lifeless log. "Did you miss me?"

"Not at all," I said flatly.

"That hurts," he jokingly punched his chest lightly. "Care to come with me?" he gestured towards the door.

"As if I would," I scoffed. His playful smile then turned into an annoyed glare. "Do you want to get out of here or not?"

I shot up from where I sat. "R-really?"

"Yes, follow me," he walked out of the door before I could even give him a reply. Is this safe?

I catched up to him then walked behind him timidly and silently. "No need to worry, girl," David breathed out. Whoa whoa wait... Did I just get words of reassurement from David? I shook my head then slapped both my cheeks with my hands. No way. "David?"

"Hm?" he turned to me only to give me a glare. "You never shut up, do you?" he sighed, rubbing his forehead aggressively.

"E-excuse me!" Yup, I totally imagined it.

"Can you two save the flirting for after?" Aaron asked in his annoying flirtatious voice.

"We were not flirting!" We both yelled angrily with blazing crimson cheeks. Aaron chuckled. "Alright fine," Aaron smirked cockily.

We finally reached the outside. I took a deep breath and spun a full 360, I missed this. "Get in," Aaron ordered while he opened the car door.

"What, no way!" I protested, keeping my distance from him. I tried to take a run for it, but a hand shot out and grabbed onto my shirt. "Let me go!" I slammed my fist into his rock hard chest. Tears rimmed my eyes. "You big Bastards," I muttered, glaring at Aaron. The man pushed me into the car with force. "Be quiet won't you," Aaron laughed, a villainous one. I leaned my head on the window and continued to cry.

When we got there, David yanked me out of the car. I stared in awe as my jaw dropped. "w-whoa," escaped my lips. The mansion is massive! "What am I-"

"Follow," Aaron pushed me through the door. The place was gorgeous and elegant. The ceiling was high and tall. "Welcome!" Aaron said with both his arms stretched out.

 "Welcome!" Aaron said with both his arms stretched out

"Why am I-"

"Emma Grave, you are now a guest. But don't forget that you're still a hostage." he grinned. "Sarah, Rina, take little Robin to her room." Two young maids pranced up to us. They took my arm and dragged me up the stairs. We twisted and turned through the halls until we saw a big, red door. "Your room miss."
"My room... " I repeated quietly. I stepped in cautiously then I felt like my jaw dropped so low that it touched the ground.

"Gorgeous," I mouthed as I plopped onto the bed

"Gorgeous," I mouthed as I plopped onto the bed. "So comfy!"

"Glad you like it," one of the maid said perkily. "Dinner will be done soon so get changed."

"Oh, but I don't have any clothes," I looked down in my beat up dirt covered outfit and sighed, it's all thanks to that doofus.

"Don't worry miss, there's plenty in the closet," she told me, pointing to an open door.

They left me. I sighed then walked into the closet and almost tripped. "You gotta be kidding me."

My head spun

My head spun. Why am I suddenly getting treated like this? Aren't I their enemy?

I got changed then got a knock on the door.

Hiya guys! :3

What do you think?

Please vote, share, and follow ♡

Have a nice day

Blossomwings out ✌