Chapter 3 || Detention

"What on earth is going on here? " Mrs Smith comes storming towards us. Oh God, Mrs Smith, the most strictest teacher in the whole school or even, the whole world.

"N-nothing! " Tyler and Bryce both said in unison.

"DETENTION! BOTH OF YOU! " She yelled with fury.

"B-but it's also her fault, " Tyler pointed at me. I am so ready to beat his ass up once we leave school.

"DETENTION FOR YOU TOO!" She gave us all a slip and walked away.

I glared at both of them hard like I was trying to melt them with Lazer eyes, but sadly I don't have any. "Sorry, " Tyler apologized with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah me too, " Bryce added.

"You are so going to pay for this, " I told him darkly. "Prepare yourself! "

They both pouted, HA I'm not forgiving them just yet. "It's not like we're going to go anyways, " Tyler mumbled.

"OMG you better, if I'm the only one there then you guys are so dead! " I yelled at them.

"OK OK OK we'll see what happens," Bryce said with both of his hands up trying to calm me down.

"You guys better show up, " I said one last time with a sigh.

And then the time came. I walked into the classroom and handed Mrs Smith my slip and took a seat at the very back and sighed. I bet those morons aren't even going to show up!

Minutes became hours. I sat there, the only one there, they didn't come at all. I cursed under my breath. "What was that? " Mrs Smith asked.

"What was what? " I said playing dumb.

"Alright then, " she said with evil piercing eyes.

I gulped. I can feel my eyes getting droopy and eventually then closed and seconds after I heard a THUMP! A pile of papers were stacked on my desk. "Do these to past the time," Mrs Smith ordered with an evil smile.

I sighed, "fine. "

Finally it's over! I ran out of the classroom with pure happiness. Now, time to kill those two brats.

I walked home in the dark and I gotta admit, it is kinda scary. The roads are starting to look less familiar and the air turned colder. Thump thump thump the sound of my heart beating was all I could hear. Just where exactly am I? Oh no, I can't be lost! My walking became to running and that to sprinting. I'm scared.

Someone else's footsteps are near and it's coming closer, I'm being chased. I dashed towards the corner and pulled out my phone as quickly as I can. "Come on! " Bryce won't pick up! I dialed another number, Tyler won't pick up too! I gritted my teeth and dialed my dad's number, he won't pick up either! "Are you kidding me!" I glared at my phone then closed it. I spun around to continue running then a hand shot out, covering my mouth.

Please vote (。'▽'。)♡