Chapter 23 - Mr. & Mrs. Jealous

Beginne am Anfang

"I can take it from here, mate," Harry says firmly, placing his hand on the chair.

"O-okay, your waitress will be right with you," the poor guy sets the menus on the table and walks back to the front.

"Here you go, Love," Harry smiles at me, centering the pillow on my chair.

"Thank you, Mr. Jealous," I smirk at him, earning a surprised look as I carefully sit down.

"Bea, I'm not jealous," he scoffs as he sits down across from me and opens his menu. "I just prefer that other blokes not flirt with my wife, that's all."

"He wasn't-, ugh, never mind," I roll my eyes into a smile, secretly loving this side of him. "It smells so good, huh?"

"Mhm," he hums, staring at his menu but I know he's not reading it.

My jealous husband.

"This is nice; just the two of us," I say to lighten the mood while scanning my menu. "Just you and me."

I look up at Harry and he smiles softly, reaching his arm across the table. I place my hand in his and reassure him that I'm his woman with a little squeeze.

"You and me," Harry says, fitting his eyes to mine and he smiles.

"Good evening," a friendly voice interrupts our sweet moment. Our waitress sets a basket of chips and a small bowl of salsa in the middle of the table and smiles, "Hi, I'm Kimberly and I'll be taking care of you tonight."

"Hi, Kimberly," Harry says, earning a giggle from little miss perky breasts.

"What can I get you guys to drink?" she asks, tucking her long blonde hair behind her ears before taking out her pad and pen from her sized zero apron.

You can get me a tall glass of he's married to me, you little homewre-

"Bea?" Harry snaps me out of my mental cat fight and I quickly put on a smile.

"Sweet tea, please, no lemon," I close my menu and hand it to our waitress.

"A-alright," she stammers, tucking it under her arm and she looks to Harry. "And for you, sir?"

"We didn't order yet, Bea," Harry points out with a crooked smile.

"Fine, I'll have the grilled chicken with vegetable skewers, please," I say without breaking eye contact with him and he furrows his eyebrows.

"I thought you wanted the chicken enchiladas."

"I changed my mind," I shrug a shoulder and point to his menu. "What are you gonna get?"

"Uhm, I'll have the three steak tacos with guacamole on the side and a water, please."

"Okay, I'll get that order in for you right now," she smiles and takes Harry's menu and she leaves our table.

Finally.

"What was that?" Harry asks, dipping a delicious-looking chip in the even more delicious-looking salsa.

"Nothing," I rest my forearms on the table, resisting the urge to eat a chip.

"Whatever, Mrs. Jealous," he smirks, wiping his mouth with his napkin and I feel his foot nudge mine.

"What a team," I roll my eyes into a smile. "Mr. and Mrs. Jealous."

"I will always get jealous over you, Bea," Harry winks at me and I feel those butterflies in my stomach.

I just fell in love with him all over again.

The rest of our dinner goes by wonderfully, filled with conversations about our kids, work and us. I'm reminded just how lucky I am to have a sweet, caring, supportive and, of course, jealous husband.

I really couldn't ask for more.

After Harry pays for our meal, we make our way out of the restaurant.

"Would you like one, Harry?" I ask, holding out a wrapped peppermint and he takes it with a smirk. "What? I have plans on making out with my husband later."

"Same," he says and I laugh with a snort, earning a gentle nudge to my side. "You know what I meant, Styles."

"Sure, sure," I tease him, popping the peppermint in my mouth.

Harry takes my hand in his and as our fingers entwine, I glance up to see that he's smiling at me. My cheeks warm and those butterflies start flying again and I know it's all because of him.

"Thank you for dinner, by the way," I rest my head against his arm, "and for sharing your last taco with me."

"You're welcome, Love," he kisses the top of my head and I move to stand back up as we approach our van.

"So where do you-"

Harry grabs me by the waist and gently pushes me back against the side of the van. Before I can even voice my surprise, his lips are on mine, desperate and hot and I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

His minty tongue separates my willing lips and I moan in response, bringing my tongue to his. He groans into our kiss, vibrating my lips and he holds onto me even tighter.

I'm quickly reminded that we're in public and I reluctantly pull away. We both need to catch our breath and his mischievous smile matches mine.

"I've been dying to do that ever since we got here," he says with a growl, eyeing my kiss-bitten lips.

"You're nothing but trouble, Styles."

"Well then," he drawls, tucking my hair behind my left ear, "let's see what sort of trouble we can get ourselves into."***

A/N: Jealous Bea and Harry...
you gotta love them (but if you didn't, that's okay.) 😂😂😂

Don't forget to vote & comment!

Much Love.
❤️❤️❤️❤️