Band god ark Episode 1: story of a prince part one

Peaceful music from the beginning of the first dragon ball original episode plays.

Narrator: behold, the pride lands, a land full of harmony, mystery, and peace. here in the pride lands everyone got along quite well. however on the Out lands, that's where the mystery comes from. and today a young prince is going to venture out there upon starting his first adventure, as well as discovering unknown powers. this prince is the youngest child of King mufasa and queen sarabi. (shows a young lion cub as a newborn baby) kion. a child, destined for rightful greatness, along with a wonderful destiny.

Scene cuts to four years later and i just can't wait to be king without the lyrics plays.

Kion: hook shot!

Simba: denied.

Kion: ha, you won't win this time simba. don't forget dude I'm way too awesome to lose!

Simba: oh yeah? well I've Been working on this little technique of mine, and I call it the pride land future king salsa drive.

Kion: better not be vomit dude.

Simba: alright kion, take this! 

Simba hits the ball at full force

Kion: whoa dude, that was awesome.

Scene cuts to kiara reading magic tree house issue 25 when baobab shoots by her.

Kiara: huh?

Kion runs up to kiara.

Kion: hey kiara, have you seen a rainbow baobab that me and simba were using bout, yay big?

Kiara points to rainbow baobab.

Kiara: is that is?

Kion: yeah you bet!

Kion picks up the baobab.

Kion:(muffled) me and simba were playing...whatever the heck this is.

Kion spits out the baobab

Kiara: baobab volleyball.

Kion: yeah that, thanks.

Simba: yo kion, up for round to dude!?

Kion: you bet simba!

Kion runs over to simba and whacks the baobab to him

Kiara: (sighs) brothers.

Kiara walks over to kion and simba

Kiara:don't you guys usually have more room to do this kind of stuff?

Kion and simba:volleyball courts taken.

Kiara: well if that's the case then, why don't you guys go play with mheetu and nala or something, I'm sure they're not busy.

Kion: hmm, that could have pretty promising events, I mean, they could be home.

Simba: alright then I'm down for it.

Kion and simba: later kiara.

Kiara goes back to her lounge chair.

Kiara: (sighs) I can't believe I got stuck with a younger brother who has an ego the size of the Big Bang, and an older brother who doesn't even take his role as future king seriously, well better then nothing I guess, now back to suntanning.

Kion and simba are walking down the steps of Pride rock when nala and mheetu come along.

Mheetu: kion, simba, oh thank god you two are still here.

Kion: why mheetu? What's going on?

Nala: long story short, there are hyenas looking for you're sister and they're no ordinary hyenas!