Ten Minutes

"Alright defect! Time to go." One of the Irken soldiers said to Zim. Then he turned to me. "And you human, Tak has instructed me to take you to the testing rooms." He told me. He knocked both of us out before we could do anything. 

I slowly open my eyes only to be strapped to a table. I looked around but all that's around me is very advanced technology. I heard footsteps coming closer to me, I can't see who it is. Until I hear a voice all to familiar. "Finally you're awake human, now we can get started." Tak's voice filled my head. "Started on what?" I asked. 

"Don't ask questions you already know the answers to, it makes you looked stupider than you already are." She told me. I did know what she was going to do to me, but I don't care. I deserve it, for all the trouble I've but everyone through. 

"Oh human please don't look so sad. Were going to have so much fun together!" She giggled. "You! Open to window." She commanded one of the others. I felt myself sitting up. But I still can't move! I look ahead to see Zim unconscious. "Zim! What did you do to him!?" I yell. "Oh nothing, yet." She told me. 

"Wake him up." She said. He was electrocuted into waking up.  His breathing was fast, He looked back over to me. He was yelling something but there was no sound. I can't believe what I was seeing. 

He already looked beat up and had a few cuts and scars. "It's too bad really. We couldn't get you wake up to see his torture begin, so you'll just have to see what's ever left won't ya?" She laughed. I just closed my eyes waiting for all this to be over. "Oh human you shouldn't close your eyes for this!" She looked at Zim and smirked. "Remove his pac." She told them. My eyes opened wide. "What!? No!" I look at Zim fighting best to keep them away, but it wouldn't help they still managed to pin him down. 

They were taking his pac off, it seemed painful to him. Agony stained his face as they kept pulling it off. "Stop please! I'm begging you! You can do whatever you want just stop this please!" I begged. But she didn't stop her command. 

They had finally took his pac off. Zim had passed out. "Ha! I guess it was to much for the defect huh?" She laughed. "Alright take the human to the testing rooms." She said. 

They had unstrapped me. They held my arms behind my back to make sure I don't get away but... 

Tak had left the room, she was going to meet me there.

Rage. That's all I could feel. As they walked me towards the door they had kept making jokes about how they would kill Zim and the rest of my friends. 

I snapped.

I had somehow yanked away from their grasp, I then charged at them. I knocked one of them out, then pinned the other to the ground. "Where are my friends!" I yelled. "There in the testing rooms! But I don't know witch one!" He cried in fear. I knocked him out to make sure he would tell anyone else.

I broke the window that Zim was behind. I tried waking him up but he wouldn't respond. I put his arm around my shoulder and ran out the door. Before I went I took one of the guns the soldiers had. 

Timeskip due to lack of ideas (sorry)

It took me a while but I had found them. "Alright guys! How we getting out of here!?" I asked. "Follow me!" Maria said. We all ran behind her, and by pure luck we found an escape pod. We all climbed inside. 

While Dib directed the pod back to Earth we all tried to wake Zim up. He finally woke up. "Zim!" I hugged him tightly. "M-my pac where is it!?" "It's here, we tried putting it back on but. Nothing happened." I told him. He looked at it for a sec. "It's broken, that's why it didn't work it should have woke me up instantly." I told us. "Can it be fixed?" Nichole asked. "Yes it can. But I have to get back to my lab!" He sad. "How long is it until we reach Earth?" Maria asked. "Not long. Don't worry we will be there in no time." Dib told us.

"Guys I don't have much time left. I only have 5 more minutes before..." He went silent. "Before what?" I asked. "Before he dies!" Said a voice. It was coming from the communicator. "Tak!?" Zim yelled. "That's right! You thought this was over? It's not over until I have killed you and all the humans on the hideous rock!" She said.

"But I don't think I'll have to worry about killing you Zim! You'll never make it in time! I'll be back! And when I return there will be no oe left to save you humans!" She laughed. Dib turned it off. "We don't need to hear all that! It's just going to throw us off." He said. 

Timeskip again no ideas sorry

We made it to Earth, 3 minutes left. We ran as fast as we could to Zim's base.

2 minutes

.

.

.

1 minute

We made it! We  basically  kicked down the door, traveled down the tube elevator thing and made it to his base with 30 seconds to spare. 

He fixed up a few things working harder then ever to fix it.

5

4

3

2....

He put it on. "Reactivating!" Said a voice. There was a shock through out Zim's body. He opened his eyes. He sighed in relief. "We did it!" He said.  "Thank goodness!" I said. I hugged Zim harder than I ever had before. 

He hugged me back. "You were so brave (Y/n)." He told me. "So were you zim!" I said. "Awww!" Maria and Nichole said together. He let go and blushed. 

"I'm so glad  everyone's ok!" I said. "And Nichole, I bet you really happy that Dib is alright huh~" I giggled. She blushed. "S-shut it (Y/N)!" She whispered. "What are you talking about (Y/n)?" Dib asked. "Ohhhh I get what's going on here." Maria said. "As do I Maria human" They both smirked. 

"You guys sound ridiculous. Right Nichole" He laughed. She didn't say anything. "Nichole what's wro-" He was cut off by her kissing him. "Yesssss!" I screamed like a wild fan girl. 

She pulled away. They were both blushing like crazy. "Ah! I can't believe I did that! What's wrong with me i'm such an idiot!" Nichole scolded her self. "Nichole." Dib spoke. She looked at him. He kissed her. "That was nice." He told her. She blushed. "Y-yeah." She smiled.

My ship has sailed~

Tak: Hey you! Yes you humans out there! I hope you're ready because next time there will be no hope for you! So enjoy your victory for now because I will be back! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!