Love Like You

(Hey guys before you read I would like to say thank you to @Nerdy_Kitten3452 they help me out by giving the idea for this chapter. Without them a new chapter probably wouldn't be out for another week. So go follow them k? Thank you)

You were just on your own today so you decided to go to your special place in the woods. "Man i'm bored." You sighed as you sad down on one of the rocks.

(Zim's POV short)

I wonder where (Y/n) is. "HI MASTER!" GIR said as he jumped my head. "Gir get of my head." I said in a dull tone. He jumped down and started rolling on the floor. 'Where could she be?' I thought to myself. I looked back at Gir. Maybe he knows. He does spend a lot of time with (Y/n).

"Gir!" "Yesssss?" He said now bouncing. "Do you know where (Y/n) is?" I asked. I highly doubt he would know though. He probably just talk about some other random things. "Ohhh yeah. She says she was going to the woods!" He said. "Really?" I ask. "YEP! WAHOOOO!!!" he started running around the place now. 

Ok the woods isn't to far from here. I need to get out of here before he drives me insane!

(Normal POV) 

 "I just can't get the song out of my head." You smiled because of how much you loved it. 

You started to sing to yourself. (song above)

'If I could began to be half of what you think of me'

'I could do about anything I could even learn how to love'

'when I see the way you act wondering if I'm coming back'

'I could do about anything I could even learn how to love'

'Like you...'

Zim started walking up the hill towards the woods when all of a sudden he heard someone singing. "That sounds like (Y/n). I didn't know that she sings." He ran to where you were. He crouched down so that you would see him. 

'Love like you...'

'love like you'

'I always thought I might be bad Now i'm sure that it's true'

' 'cause I think you're so good and I'm nothing like you'

'Look at you go I just adore you I wish that I knew...'

'What makes you think i'm so special...'

'Her voice is so beautiful.' he thought to himself. 'She should sing more often' He thought as he continued watching.

'If I could began to do something that does right by you'

'I would do about anything I would even learn how to love...'

'When I see the way you look shaken by how long it took'

'I could do about anything I could even learn how to love'

'Like you'

'Love me like you'

You stopped. And smiled to yourself. 'I love that song' You thought to yourself. You heard a clapping noise. You turned around to look for who it was. Zim stood up and continued his clapping. You blushed a deep red. 

"(Y/n that was beautiful! Why don't you sing like that more often huh?" He asked you. "B-because I easily get shy in front of people. S-so I just decided to sing when I'm alone. Besides I'm not that good." You looked down in embarrassment.

"Well I think you have an amazing voice." He said grabbing your chin to make you look at him. You blushed again. "T-thank you." You stuttered. "No problem." He kissed you. You smiled and kissed back. 

"Now lets head home." He said. "Ok." You smiled and walked with him.

Love like you~