My Little Green Stalker

(HEY BEFORE YOU GUYS READ THIS 'D LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO BMystery FOR GIVING ME SOME IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER! GO CHECK OUT THEIR ACCOUNT! IF YA WANT THAT IS!)

(this took place a few days after you reunited with you're aunt)

Gah! I can't believe (Y/n) has been spending so much time with that Earth female!" Zim said with anger. He sighed and slouched on the couch watch a weird show that Gir was watching. 'Why do I feel like this!? I am a mighty Irkin invader! I should not feel like this!' He thought to himself.                          'Do I really miss her that much?' He started to blush. 'Would it have been better if we never met? No I couldn't imagine not having her around. She means to much to me. Great now I'm thinking like dumb love struck idiot! Oh well.' He thought as he closed his eyes. But all he could think about was you. 

'(Y/n). What happened to you? 

(to where you are now)

(Zim's POV)

"I can't believe I just said that! I gave too much away! I hope didn't fin that I-" That you what master!?" Gir interrupted. "*sigh* Nothing. You wouldn't understand Gir. No go! Have fun or something?"  He ordered. "YAAAAAAY!!!!!" Gir yelled as he put on his cute dog outfit and ran out the door. 

"Ugh! If only that Earth female wasn't in the way! She has been keeping (Y/n) away from me for too long. I hardly get see her anymore." Zim said with in a jealous tone.   

'I can't believe i'm getting all worried over a human. But she not like most of the Earth filth here. She different.' He thought  to himself. 

He kept thinking to himself before her heard beeping noise from down stairs in his lab. He got up and when down that elevator tube thing to see what it was. It was a call from the Tallest.

"Oh no! What am going to tell them?" He started to panic . "Ill just have to think of something."  he calmed himself. 

He answered the call. "Hello my tallest! The mission goes well." "Yes Zim were sure your doing just fine." Purple said sarcastically. But zim took it as something good. "Y-yes. I am. The humans will be doomed and earth will soon be ours!""Yes about the humans. What are they like?" Red asked. "Are they tall!?" Purple asked. "Um yeah some are. But they are very stupid earth scum!" He said with disgust. "Wait so they're tall but stupid?" Red asked. "Yeah." Zim said still trying to keep calm. "Well that's a shame. Oh well." Then they hung up

  (Man I hate those guys !There always mean to poor Zim)

"Thank goodness. Now what am I going to do about (Y/n)? Should I just leave her alone with her aunt. No! I have a bad feeling about her. I'll make sure nothing happens to her!" He said as he put on his human costume and went to find you.

(Your POV)

I had so much fun with my aunt today. Who knew she was so cool. I wish I got know her better when i was younger. Oh well all that matters is that she's her now.  But I can't help but feel were being watched. 

 I could see Shelly's mouth moving but I was so distracted by Zim. Man I miss him! Every time I try to focus on what she was saying all I could think of was him.  ' I should go see him after this.' I thought to myself.

(Y/n)

'(Y/n)'

"(Y/n)!?"

"Huh!? Oh sorry Shelly what were you saying?" I asked. "Are you ok (Y/n) You haven't been acting like yourself lately. Is everything ok? "Uh. Yeah I was just thinking about something." I tell her. "Oh. Well whatever you say." 

" Hey, (Y/n) I have to make a quick phone call. Do you think you can wait her a sec?" Shelly asked  me. "Um sure go ahead." 

I waited outside of (Place you went) for a while now. I got that feeling again. I jut decided to ignore it. Why haven't I  been myself lately? "What's wrong with me I shouldn't be acting like this. Why am I so sad?" I asked myself. Is it because of...

There's that feeling again. 

I look around. Nothing.  "Man I've go to get him off my mind" I said to myself. 

"Get who off your mind." Said a too familiar voice. "Huh?" The stood zim behind me. "Zim what are you doing here?" I asked. "Uh nothing. Just what do you humans call it? 'Hanging out'?" He told me. "You weren't following me were you?" I asked. "What?! No. I wasn't following you!" He was lying. "Zim I know you're lying." "What? How did you-" "You are easy to read." "Huh?!" He asked. "Oh nothing." But really you should go before my aunt gets back. She might start asking if were dating." Mine and his eyes widened. 'OH MY GOSH WHY DID I SAY THAT!?' I yelled at myself. "Funny right!" I awkwardly laughed. "Um. Ye-yeah. Right." He laughed to. Wow this is embarrassing. "Wel I-i should get b-back to my evil n-now. Um bye." He said as he waved me goodbye. 

"Great. I made him feel awkward." I silently said to myself. 

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Ah!" I turned my head to see Zim hugging me.  I smiled and turn to hug him back. 

"I missed you so much." He whispered. I blushed. "I've missed you to." I hugged tighter. 

We eventually stopped hugging. "I'll come visit you later on today alright?" I told him. "Alright."

He looks so happy. He is just to cute!

"Ill see you around (Y/n)"

(Well I hope you liked this chapter remember to visit this person's page. This chapter wouldn't have came out as soon as it did without their help.  BMystery thanks for reading!)