Friends And Babies?

"Hey Zim does this mean were friends now?" You asked "Zim has no use for friends! But I guess you could be an acception." "Yay! I can'r believe i'm friends with an alien ! This is so cool!" You said with joy. "Oh and i'm still not going to tell anyone." You said with a calm voice.  "Good because if you did-" But before he could finish. "MASTER! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!" A loud pitched voice yelled. "What was that?" You asked. 

"That would be Gir." He answered. "Gir?" Then all of a sudden something small  jumped on you. "Woah!" You yelled.   "GIR! Get of (Y/n)!" Zim yelled. You then looked up too see the cutest little robot you've every seen. Well the only cutest little robot you've ever seen. "Aww~ He's sooo cute!" "CAN I HAVE A HUG PRETTY LADY!?"

 "Of course you can you cutie! " Yous said as he hugged you tight.  "Your so cute a little loud but still~" You said hugging back. "Tch yeah right try living with him." Zim said annoyed. "Oh please! I bet I could handle him. I had to babysit triplets once. But it was woth the money!" "THEY PAY YOU TO SIT ON BABIES?!" Zim yelled. "No! You just have to take care of them!"

"Oh. Humans should be more clear when they speak!" "I LIKE BABIES!" Gir said. "I'M GONNA PLAY WITH THE BABIES!" He said as he ran off. "He must be a handful huh?" "(Y/n). You. Have. No. Idea." He said as you both laughed. "Ya know Gir is sorta like a real child. He acts like one too." "So human worm children are like that?" He asked. "Well when i use to babysit, this kids i took care of acted like that." "Ugh! I hope I never have one of those!." "Oh don't worry. Only females can have babies. Wait. what kind of organisms do you have. Male? Female? *gasp* Both!?" You ask with curiosity.

"No. I have male but it's a bit different then humans." "Oh. You just get more interesting by the second!" You said happily. 

Something about what you said made him get all tingly in his squeedily spooch! (stomach?)  

"So we can be friends right Zim?" You asked. 'She's different from the rest. She's defiantly not like that Dib stink! Maybe she can be useful to me yet!

"Yes. Yes we can (Y/n)."

(There will be more!)