Escape! pt 1 (+ Author's Note)

(PLEASE READ!: I'm sorry these chapters are not being published fast. Let's just say I have a serious case of writers block right now, so I apologies if this chapter isn't that good. Thank you. Enjoy~)

(Zim's POV)

'I can't believe (Y/n) got sick all of a sudden. I'd go see her but... I need to do some serious work! I have to keep her safe.' I thought to myself.  I tried to get signals from planet Irk but no use. t's strange. Just hours ago I got something. Did they find out and fix it? 

"Hmmm. Computer! Play back the audio from that last transmission!" I commanded  

The screen was fuzzy and the audio was barley coming through. I modified it as best as I could. 

"There! Alright let's see." I said as I played the audio. 

3 voices were heard

"My tallest Invader Tak reporting in! I have news concerning zim." 

"Oh him? Go ahead." 

"It has appeared that he has broken one of our most sacred rules."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. He has fell for someone outside of our species. A human!"

I could hear multiple gasp's coming form the screen.

"This is completely unbelievable!"

"This is unheard of!"

I could hear other voices say along with other things like that.

"Silence!" 

The voices stopped.

"I attempted to kill the human but failed."

"No matter.He was banished from here but still he is Irken and that rule sticks with him no matter what. He has not only betrayed the his leaders but the great Irken empire as well!"

"Thank you for this information Tak we will be giving your next mission now."

"You're welcome my tallest. What will my mission be?"

"You are to kill who ever he has fell for and bring Zim back to be executed! Now go!"

"As you wish, my tallest."

My eyes widened. "If you want (Y/n) the'll have to get past me first! I ran out the door to go find her. I don't care if she she's sick, I have to protect her!

(Your POV)

I was over by the crack looking outside. Dib was still looking for a way out but I knew it was hopeless. W e would need a miracle to get out of here. 

"*Sigh. There's now way were getting out of here." I said to myself. "Don't say that. We'll get out of here somehow." Dib said trying to make me feel better. I just sighed and looked out of the crack.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone running this way. 

It was...

Zim!

"No!" I shouted. "What is it!?" Dib asked me. "It's zim! No he can't be here he'll be captured!" He must have heard me, he was waling over to where I was. 

(Zim POV)

I was almost to (Y/n) house when I heard a voice it sounded like... I looked around but I saw no one. I heard another voice. So I walked to the source. 

All I saw was a small crack. I crouched down to get a better look and what a saw was terrible.

(Normal POV)

"(y/n)! What are  you doing down there and what happen to your eye!?" Zim questioned. "That doesn't matter! Look you have to get out of here!" you said back. "Yes it does matter. What happened to y-" He saw Dib standing next to you. "DID YOU DO THIS TO HER YOU PIG!?" Zim shouted. "No I didn't do this! I would never do that to her!" Dib yelled back. "You're lying! Who else would have-" He stopped when he realized. "That. Filthy. Earth. Scum!" He got up and ran to the door. 

"No Zim don't!" You both yelled. "Earth filth you better open this door right now! Or else!" Zim yelled. The door opened. "Zim? I told you (Y/n)'s sick." She said in a sweet voice. "Don't give me tat crap! I know what you did! Now let her go or i'll-" 

Shelly reached out and grabbed Zim's neck and held him against a wall. "So you've figured me out huh? Good for you!" She smirked. "But i'm afraid I'm not letting you take he just like that. Now. Sleep." Zim finally gave up struggling and lost consciousness. He slowly closed his eyes. 

Shelly laughed like a maniac. 

"Nice try alien" 

(Well that was part one I hope you enjoyed! See you next time!)