Trapped.

"You're here."

You said as you look at a very familiar face. It was Dib. (Ha! You thought it was Zim! Well some of you did? IDK i'll shut now XD)

You wrapped your arms around him. He hugged back. "(y/n) your eye.What happened?" You had gotten a black eye from the last time Shelly had beaten you. Then you realized. "Wait he have to get out of here now!" You said him as you grabbed his hand and ran to the stairs. ""Huh? Why? And why were you down here?" "There's now time to explain! Now hurry before-" You stopped in horror. Shelly was standing at the top of the stairs of the basement. 

She smirked and closed the door. "No! Shelly please!" You ran up the stairs trying to open the door. She had already locked the door and put the cinder blocks at the door. Dib walked up the stairs to see was happening. "(Y/n) what's going on?" He asked. "It's Shelly she locked me down here." You answered as you looked down, tears began to fall down you're cheeks. "What? Why would she do that?"

 "You know about my parents right?" He nodded. "Well when they died. She came here to take care of me but really she only wanted the money that was used to help. Then she locked me down here." You explained.

This got him mad. "Now your stuck here too. I'm so sorry." You apologized. He wrapped his arms around you. "Don't apologize. This isn't you're fault." "She also told me that she sh would expose Zim if he came here." His eyes widened. "Really?" "Please I need you're help! I don't want him to be taken away. He's already in enough trouble with his home planet." You told him. 

"What kind of trouble?" He asked. "There going to kill him because. Well um..." "Yes?" He said waiting for an answer. 'How am I going to tell him? He'd be so mad with me. What if he hates me!?' You thought to yourself with worry.  "(Y/n) why are they trying kill him?" He asked looking into your eyes. 

"Um well he broke a rule. And to his kind it's one of the most important ones." You told him. "And that is?" He ask. "He fell in love with me. And I fell in love with him." His eyes widened. "You must hate me don't you?" 

"No. I don't. I couldn't hate you. You were my first real friend I've ever had. And you should be happy. You are happy with him aren't you?" You nodded. "Good. But now, I can't turn him in. But as long as you're happy i'm happy. And i'll try to help him not get killed." He smiled. You smiled back. "Thank you. You don'y know how much this means to me!" 

"Now we have to figure a way out." He said looking around. "It's pointless. I've looked all over this place." You said as you walked over the the crack in the wall. "Don't say that we'll find some way." He said as he walk towards you. "Has Zim tried to come over?" He asked. "No he hasn't." You answered. "Strange. You think he'd try to come and save you." 

The door slammed open from up stairs.  "You wanna know why your little boyfriend isn't here to save you? I've called him and told him you had caught a sudden sickness. And the dumb ass bought it! Ha!" She laughed. You got madder and madder. "Shelly I can understand you keeping me down here. But why do you have to keep Dib here? Can't you just let him leave. Please!"  "Are you serious! No way. The little brat knows to much. And before he wouldn't stop asking me where you were. It was really getting annoying." 

"Monster! How could you do this to (Y/n)!?" Dib yelled. "You wanna know why brat? It's because every time I see her, I see my good for nothing brother. He thought he was such a good person! He thought he was always soooo wise .Just. Like. YOU!" She said as she pointed at you. "It pisses me off! That kind of shit needs to be punished! That's why I did all that bad stuff. Wimps like her make me sick. Just looking you pisses me off!" 

"Shelly. I know this isn't you. You were such a good person to me before this! You can do better!" You told her. " "Whatever brat." She said as she walked out and slammed the door closed. 

"Do you really think she can change?" Dib asks you. 

"Yes. I believe even the worst person can change! (Undertale~) She can change if she just tries!" You told him with....... DETERMINATION! (Again UNDERTALE~~~~ sorry i  just love it so much~) 

"I hope you're right. Because right now....

Were trapped."