Trap!

(Sorry this took a while to get out. I was having some family and personal issues but everything's ok now! I hope you enjoy! And thank you for being so patient. :) )

You were heading home after a wonderful time with Zim. "Well I'm officially not single! Yes~" You said to yourself in a singing tune. ' I wonder why Shelly didn't pick me up like she said? Maybe she was really busy or something?' You thought as you approached your door. 

You opened the door. You felt something tackle you into a hug. "Whoa! What the-" "Young lady where have you been! I was so worried." You realized that it was just Shelly. "Huh!? Shelly? What happend I thought you were going to pick me up." You told her. "Oh! I thought you were walking home! Ugh! All that paper work must have made me forget! I'm so sorry dear."  She apologized.

"Oh well it's ok. I guess" You muttered that last part. "So~?" She asked. "So what?" "So what happend with you and that boy huh?~" She teased. Your face turned bright red. "Um well lets just say i'm out of the friend zone!"  You smiled. "AH! YES MY SWEET (Y/N) HAS A BOYFRIEND!~" She shouted. "Yep ha ha ha." 'why do I feel so awkward talking about this?' You thought to yourself.  

"Yeah well i'm off to bed! G-goodnight!" You ran upstairs. "I ship it!" She yelled before you closed the door.  You then got into your pj's and fell a sleep.  'I'm so glad Saturday is tomorrow. I do not feel like dealing with that demon teacher.' You thought as you fell a sleep.

(The Next Day)

Zim called you to come over and hang out. Of course you wanted to go you still couldn't get over what happened and you wanted to be there for him as much as you could. 

You walked up to knock on the door but it opened all on it's own. "Huh? Strange." You slowly walked in. "Um Zim? Gir? You home?" You voice was a bit uneven. You were at the the center of the room when the door slammed shut. You jumped at the noise. "O-ok guys. T-this really isn't f-funny anymore." 

"Oh really? Because to me it is hilarious." Said a female voice. You turned to see a female Irken. "What? Who are you!?" You asked scared. "That is none of you concern. The real question is: Where is Zim?" She smirked evilly. Now you were mad. "What did you do to him!?" "Oh nothing. Yet." She laughed. You clenched your fist tight. 

"Listen up (Y/n)." "How do you know my-" "Do not interrupt filthy scum!" She yelled. "Like I was saying. I'm here for Zim. I need to turn him in for the law he has broken." "What law?" You asked. "The law stating that no Irken is to fall in love with any other than our own kind! Especially humans."  She told you. "Now tell me where he is human! OR ELSE!" She commanded. "Like I'd tell you! You and the rest of your kind abandoned him! And now you trying to take him back! There's no way i'm letting you take him away!" You told her no longer filled with fear, But filled with DETERMINATION! (Ha! anyone get the reference?)  

She chuckled. "Fine.I'll find him myself then. But i'm going to have to punish you for wasting my time like this." All of a sudden her spider arms shot out of her PAK. She raised herself up and shot one at you. You tried to dodge them as best as you could. But you couldn't keep this up forever. You try to call out for help! "But no one cam to save you huh?" (Reference again) 

She shot one final arm towards you.

This time she did not miss. 

The sharpness of the arm pierced right through your abdomen. 

You screamed out in pain.  She laughed like a maniac. "Well I must be off. I have an outlaw to catch."She then cloaked herself and disappeared into the sky.

There you were. Lying in a pool of your own blood. Dying slowly. 

'Zim please be safe.' You thought to yourself before you closed your eyes.