Nichole L.

(WARNING! THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES CHILD ABUSE. IF THIS IS TOO DARK A THEME FOR YOU AND YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT PLEASE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!)

(Nicholes POV) Yep I thought I'd let readers get to know her better. 

(This happened before the fight)

*Sigh* Today was terrible. I didn't get to prank anyone today. And it was all because of that stupid police man! Ruining my fun! Who does he think he is telling me ' you can't prank the elderly!'. Ha! Man the look on there face when I told that old dude the war wasn't over!

flashback~

"HEY OLD GUY THE MONKEYS ARE BACK AND THEY MEAN WAR!" I called out. "What? Did you say something little boy?" The old man asked. Boy?! Ugh. "The war isn't over! There back!" That time he heard me. "Why didn't you say so young man!? Where's my riffle?" He barely stood up. Then he sat back down and fell asleep. 

"Man the look on his face! haha! Priceless!" I laughed to my self. "Hey what do you think your doing!?" I looked over to see that a cop was after me. I smirked and said. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPERS!" I laughed as I ran.

He eventually caught me and brought me to the station. I had to call me sis to come and get me. That's when we had one of the biggest fights of our life. 

Flashback over~

(Back at there home)

(This is where the fight begins)

"I can not believe I got a call from the cops telling me that you were harassing an old man!" Maria yelled. "I was just having a little fun! You should try it sometime!" I yelled back. "What is wrong with you!? What's with you lately huh?" She asked

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you! You're no fun anymore!" I yelled. "Listen Nichole not everyone can be like you and just have fun all the time! I have to work almost everyday! I never have time to relax because I have to help take care of you!" 

"The why don't you just quit?"

"Because it's my responsibility to take care of you. If I quit then we would have no where else to go! We can't go back with mom and dad because... Well you know!"

" Why can't you just forgive them huh? It was just a little mistake!" 

"You know damn well why I can't forgive them! There dead to me. I hate them. so. much."

"Well I don't. I forgave them. Why can't you?"

She clenched her fist tightly. "You're to young too understand."

"Too young? I'm 15 years old why can't you just tell me why?!"

"Just drop it Nichole."

"No! Tell me!

Nichole I said drop it!"

"NO! WHY WON'T YOU JUST TELL ME WHY YOU CAN'T FORGIVE THEM!?" 

"BECAUSE PARENTS AREN'T SUPPOSE TO HIT THEIR CHILD! AND A NORMAL CHILD SHOULD BE OK WITH IT!"

Our eyes both widened at what she said. I looked down the ground.

"Not normal huh? Maybe your not the one who is normal!" I yelled.

"You are such a pain Nichole!"

Well Maybe you should just sell me then huh?. Have a bunny replace me! Would you like that?!"

"At least the bunny would behave better and act like it was a normal person!

I walked upstairs.

"Go ahead! See if I care! I bet it would be smarter then me too! I'd bet you'd like it because it's stupid like you! I slammed my door shut.

GO TO YOUR ROOOM!" I could hear her yell.

I opened my door. "I'M ALREADY IN MY ROOM!" I slammed my door again. 

Not normal. If she hasn't notice she isn't normal either. She's just like me. She just won't admit it. But what she said was super uncool! 

I laid on my bed trying to sleep it all off. But her words keep repeating in my head.  'BECAUSE PARENTS AREN'T SUPPOSE TO HIT THEIR CHILD! AND A NORMAL CHILD SHOULD BE OK WITH IT!'

Tears started to fall. "No. They didn't mean it. They even said they didn't mean to. It was just a mistake. Right?" I said to my self.

Flahback to 8 years ago~

I saw mommy and daddy arguing again. Mommy was drinking something before. I don't know what it was but....

I'm scared.

My sister is to. She's in our room crying. Why?

My daddy storms out of the house. My mom looks at me, I can see hate in her eyes. She walks over to me and smacks me in the face. 

"Ow! Mommy why did you do that?" I cried. "You should know better than to spy on grown adults Nichole! *hiccup*  Now go to your room!" He words were a bit slurred. But I did what I was told and ran to my room. 

My big sister was still crying. It made me so sad. I started to cry too. I heard glass breaking from down stairs. 

Someone was coming upstairs. Fear started to rise in me. My daddy kicked in our door. It was really scary. 

He looked at Maria then me. "Nichole!" "Yes daddy?" Did you make your sister cry!?" "N-no dad-" I was cut when he slapped me in the same place mommy had smacked me. I cried not knowing what I did to get this punishment.

"Your sister is so much better! Why can't you be like her!? She smarter and more talented then you'll ever be you brat! No dinner for you tonight! Understand!?" He yelled. I just nodded. Still crying. 

"And stop that crying or I'll give you something to cry about!" I stopped but was still sniffling and chocking back my tears. He stormed out of our room. I could hear him and mommy fighting again.

Flashback over~

*Sigh.* They've always liked her better. Why?

I heard knocking at the door. I didn't care who it was. I just wanted to be alone. 

A few minutes later there was someone knocking at my door. I didn't answer. Until I heard...

"Hello? Nichole? It's me (Y/n)."

(Y/n). I met her back in elementary school. We were as close as friends could get. That is until she moved away.

"Come in."