Stay Away

(Hey guys. It's me, sorry about not updating but everything is alright now and i'm feeling much better. I hope you enjoy)

'I hope she's ok.' Zim thought to himself as he sighed. "Um Zim was it?" The doctor asked him. "Yes why?" "(Y/n) conditions are stable but we might have to keep her here a bit longer just to be sure. Would you like to see her?" He asked. "Yes!" He smiled in hopes that you would be ok. 

The doctor guided Zim to you're room. 

"(Y/n)?" Zim asked as he walk towards you. No response. "I'm sorry but she sleeping. I just thought you'd like to see her." He told him. "Would you give me and (Y/n) some privacy please?" Zim asked as he held your hand. The doctor nodded as he walk out the door leaving you both there in silence. 

"(Y/n) this all my fault. I should have kept a better eye on you. And now you..." Tears started to fall down his cheeks. "I promise (Y/n) I'll protect you with my life. If anything tries to hurt you they'll have to answer to me!" He said he kissed your head. 

Silence. 

"Z-zim? Is that you?" you asked as you slowly opened her eyes. "(Y/n)! Your awake!" Zim said as he hugged you gently. He wanted to make sure he didn't reopen your wound. "I'm so glad your ok (Y/n)!" "Is that true, About what you said?" You said with a small smile. "Yes (Y/n) I will protect you with my life!" Said as he gently kissed you. "But what about Tak. Won;t she be looking for you?" You asked with worry. "That doesn't matter. Your safe. That's all I care about." 

"But what if she comes back? She'll turn you in. Then what?" You ask. Zim sighed. "I'll be sentenced  to death." He told you. Your eyes widened. "N-no! They can't!" "(Y/n). I can't change they law. I've not only befriend a human. But I fell in love with one as well. And if they get to you. You'll be killed as well."

"Fine!  Let them kill me! I just want you to live. You don't deserve this!" You told him "(Y/n)! Don't you ever say that! I'll kill myself before I let them get to you! I should just turn myself in. They might let you live if I do." He told you with a serious tone. You started to cry. "Please don't say that! Tak might think she killed me! So you have no reason to! Please don't go!" You begged. He hugged you again. "I'm sorry (Y/n). I won't turn myself in. But I need you to do something for me ok?" He asks. 

"What?" He looked you in the eyes.

"Stay away from me."

(Ok guys that's all I've got for now. I'm promise there will be more! Ok bai~)