Such A Heavenly View!

You both had spent the entire day together doing what some couples would do. (Kissing coulding hugging and whatever else you like to do) But you still couldn't Shake the fact that the people Zim had trusted had betrayed him. 'Why would they do this. How could they hate him?' You thought as you clenched your fist. 

"(Y/n)? Is there something wrong?" Zim asked you. ""No nothing. I was just thinking." You said looking down at you feet. "(Y/n) I know there's something wrong now tell me." He said as he made you look him in the eyes. "*sigh* I just can't understand why they hate you. You such a nice guy!" You smiled. But you smile slowly faded. "(Y/n) I know how you feel. But I decided that it's just best to move on. Besides, I like here on Earth with you." He smiled. 

He leaned forwards and pecked your lips. You giggled. "Well someone matured huh?" You laughed. "Yeah I guess so." He smiled. You looked out the window and noticed that it was dark. You smiled and looked at Zim. "Hey I want to show you something!" "Um sure." You grabbed his hand and walked out the door.

"Wait (Y/n) won't someone see me.? He asked you. "Don't worry I highly doubted anyone will be out at night." you tell him.  You made you way to the center of the woods. "Uh (Y/n) what are we doing all the way out here?" Zim asked. "You'll see~" You giggled. 

"Alright. Now close your eyes!" You said smiling. "Why?" "Just do it." "Ok fine." He said covering his eyes. You took his hand and leaded him to a special area. "Ok open!" You tell him. "Um. What was that about?" He asked. "Look up." You smile. He does what you tell him. As soon as he looked up he sees a beautiful sight. (Image above) His mouth was slightly opened. You giggled. "Isn't it wonderful? I found it when I was taking a little nature walk." You told him. "(Y/n), This is amazing!" He smiles.  " I wanted you to see this for a reason. It was so you'd never forget your life back on your home planet."

"That's so nice of you." He hugs you. You hug back. "You are an amazing human being (Y/n)." He whispers to you.  You both look into each others eyes. You slowly lean towards each other. And finally close the gap between you. 

You both pull away. "I love you so much(Y/n). More than you could ever know." He tells you. You blush. "I love you too. I love you so much." You both hug.

But little did you know. That someone was watch you. And they were not happy.

(Well that's all I have for now! I hope you enjoyed! To be continued~)