Don't Die

(Zim POV)

'Who would have known that trying to get GIR to stop eating that fire hydrant would be so difficult ' I thought to myself as I walk home with GIR. "I hope (Y/n) didn't have to wait too long" I said as I approached the doors of my base. 

I opened the door only to reveal (Y/n's) lying on the floor surrounded in her own blood. "Oh no pretty lady is hurt!" Gir shouted I rushed to her side. "(Y/n)?! (Y/n) are you alright?! What happened?" I shake her body. I put my fingers on her wrist to try and find a pulse. Her heart was still beating. Her breathing was very low and she was loosing blood fast. 

"(Y/n) don't worry I'll help you!" I said as I picked her up and carried her bridle style. I laid her on the couch. "Z-zim? Y-your alr-right." I hear her said with a shaky breath. "(Y/n)! What happened to you!?" I asked with tears now starting to fall from my eyes. "T-there was another I-irken here. A-and she said she was l-looking for -you." She tried to explain. 

"Another Irken but how? *Gasp* Tak!  I'll kill her for she's done!" I said enraged. "N-no Zim. Don't she's t-trying to turn y-you in. P-please don't go after her. I d-don't wan't y-you to be took a-away." She said as she clutched my shirt.  "(Y/n)." I pulled her closer to me. 'I knew this might happen. I have to save her. Then i'm going after Tak.' I picked up the phone and called for an ambulance. 'Ok we'll be there as fast as we can.' I hear them say before hanging up. 

I walked back over to (Y/n).  "(Y/n) this all my fault. I should have been here." I said held her hand. "Z-zim?" "Yes? What is it?" I ask. "I f-forgive you." She smiled. She slowly closed her eyes. "(Y/n)? (Y/n)?! No please don't die (Y/n)! Please stay with me!" I beg as I pull her into a hug. 

I hear sirens and heavy knocking at the door. It was the ambulance. I answered the door. "Please help her!" I pointed towards (Y/n). They ran and picked her up and put her on those bed things (I don't know what they are called) and rolled her out the door and into the vehicle. I went with her. I'm not going to leave her! I told GIR to stay.

We eventually got to the emergency room.  They told me to wait in the waiting room. "What? No i have to see if she'll be safe!" I tell them. "Please sir. We have to perform immediate  surgery and we cannot have any distractions. You want her to be safe then wait outside please." The doctor said to me. 

"Fine but if anything happens to her. I WILL DESTROY YOU!" I told him. He nodded and closed the door to her room. 

'Please (Y/n) don't die.' I thought to myself.