They're Coming

(HEY GUYS I'M BACK! YA MISS ME~~~ XD WELP HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER!)

"You're asking me to what!?" You ask in anger. "It's the only way (Y/n). You know I can'y do this by my self. Even if your there with me we won't win. We need them!" Zim tried to explain."Zim there is no way I can do that! Do you know the danger your putting them in!? I don't want them to get involved in this mess." You told him.

(PAUSE! Alright I think you need an explanation here huh? Well let me explain.)

It  all began when you told Maria about what happened in your nightmare last night.

"And then I was stabbed. And that's pretty much it." I finished explaining to her. "I see. That still doesn't explain why I can no longer see your future though. Are you sure nothing else happened?" She asked.

You shook your head. "No. Nothing else. I'm sorry."  Maria sighed

"Don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing." She smiled weakly. "But what if it is!? Has this ever happened to anyone you knew before me?" You asked. "Yes. Unfortunately, it happened to this one boy I knew."

FLASHBACK~~~~

(Maria's POV)

WARNING: FEELS!

I was playing with Nichole at the play ground we'd always go to after school. That's right we finally got into a nice school. We lived in a very nice orphanage with the kindest and coolest kids. But There was one person, that I could never forget.

...............................................................................................................................................................

I was 13 at the time. Nichole was 10. 

We were in our room (witch we had to share with 5 other girls)  playing with the other children. When I saw this one kid walking into the room. He had dark brown hair, tan skin and green eyes.

"Oh i'm sorry I think i'm in the wrong room. I'll go." He said  then left. There was a weird feeling in my chest and my face felt hot. "U-um Nichole you wait here ok?" She nodded. And I left the room to follow him.

He looked lost, this was a big place after all. I walked up to him. "H-hey do y-you need h-help?" I stuttered sounding like an idiot. What's wrong with me!? "Hmm? Oh yeah I'm trying to find the boy rooms." He told me. "Oh it's upstairs. I can show you if you like?" I ask. "Sure thanks! I'm Alex by the way." He smiled. O////O His smile was soooo cute!

"I-im Maria." I told him. "That's a pretty name." He told me. "T-Thank you." I blushed. We  fianlly made it to the boy rooms. "I'd like to see you again. You seem like a cool girl to hang out with." He said. "Uh s-sure. How about later tonight?" I ask. "That's sounds great. See you then." He said as he walked into the room.

I smiled to myself. What ever is happening to me. I like it.

Time skip~

There was a knock at my door. I got up and opened it to see Alex. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded.

We were careful not to get caught as we made our way out the door. As soon as we were out of there we ran to the old oak tree that was in the back.

We spent most of our time telling jokes and stories. He was just so perfect! I think I might...Love him! I have to tell him!

"Hey Alex?" "Yeah?" How do I tell him? "Well Alex. I love hanging out with you, you're the coolest guy I know. And I love being around you! Whenever i'm not the only think I can think about is you. So what I'm trying to say is that well, Alex. I love you. I've never ever felt like this before. You the first person I've ever loved like this. If you don't feel the same. I'd understand." I told him blushing. I looked down to avoid his eyes.