Trapped (Again)

(Your pov)

.

.

.

.

I open my eyes sitting up with a huge headache. I look around to find out where I am, I then remembered what happened. And that's when the thoughts had started. 'Where am I?' 'Are my friends ok?' and 'Where is zim?' had kept my mind going. 

I look down to see I have shackles around my ankles. There was a set of bars in front of me. I reached out to the bars but when I toughed it a got electrocuted.  Luckily it was just a small shock. 

"Ouch!" I yelp in pain. "(Y/n)!?" I heard a familiar voice say. "Nichole?" I ask. "(Y/n) is that you. Where are you?" She asked. She must have been in the cell in front of me. It was dark, no wonder she could see me. "Nichole I'm here!" I tell her.

"Good but where is my siter and Zim and Dib?" She asked. "I don't know. What happened to you guys before I blacked out?" I asked. "Well Maria saw that you were attacked and she went to help you but she was caught by two of those alien dudes. Then me and Dib were next. The injected us with something, I don't what it was but It was strong enough to knock us out." She explained.

"That's what happened to us!" I told her. "We have to get out of here!" She said. I nodded "But how? The bars have something that shocks you." I tell her. "Yeah I know. I tried getting out and looked what happened." She shows me her hands. They had red spots all over. 

"Are you ok?" I ask. "Yeah i'm fine." She lowers her head. "(Y/n). I miss my sister." She says whimpering a bit. "I miss my sister and our friends and i'm really scared. What's going to happen to us if don't escape!?" She was freaking out now.  "Nichole calm down! We'll get out of here." I tell her trying to calm her down. 

She shook her head. "(Y/n). I saw what they were planning." She told me. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "Maria gave me some of her power it won't last long though. I saw what they were going to do to us. But what they're going to do to you is much worse than us." Sh covered her mouth. It looked like she was going to be sick. 

This wasn't like her. She was never one to get scared so easily. She always had tough skin, but this place has really broken her huh? 

  Now she has me scared. What are they going to do? "Heh. I still wonder why Maria couldn't see this but me." She cried. She looked back up at me and smiled. "I'll make sure it wont happen" She told me. I smiled back. "And I'll make sure nothing happens to you or our friends." I say to her. 

I could hear someone walking this way. A soldier was standing in front of Nichole's cell. He put in a code to a padlock opening the cell bars and walked towards her. "Hey stay away from her!" I shout. He turned my way and shot me in the head with a laser making me knocking me out. But before I fell asleep, I could hear Nichole's voice. 

"H-hey what are you doing? W-w-what is that thing!? Get away! No!"  I could hear her screaming in what seemed like pain.

Darkness

I woke up. "Nichole?" No answer. "N-Nichole!?" Nothing. "Oh god no where is she!?" I say panicking. I realize there's no way for me to get out. I just hold me legs close to me and started sobbing. It was all I could do. 

   "Let me go! I'll destroy you!" I hear someone say. I look around and see two irken soldiers forcing someone into the cell Nichole was once in. "Let me out I have to find have to find her!" The voice says. "Z-zim? Is that you?" I asked "(Y/n)!? Thank goodness your ok!" "Zim they took Nichole away! And everyone else is missing! What do we do?" I ask.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry to say this but. Nichole might be...dead." He told me. "W-what no! No way she can't be!" I yell. "(Y/n) there a chance that they took her along with Maria and Dib to be 'tested'  "Tested? What do you mean tested?" I asked. 

"When I was an invader, We would sometimes have side missions to do. It was mostly for the more experienced invaders but when they were on their mission us untrained had to 'test' the weaker irkens." He told me. "What did you have to do?" I asked.

 "When a weak defective irken is cloned (born) they can not do they jobs properly. They would sometimes make mistakes, like really bad mistakes such as sending irkens to wrong planets resulting in death to the ones sent. For that they had to be tested." He explained. 

"Testing a defect would involve us cutting their brains out and experimenting them. Sometimes we would drug them. And sometime, most often , torture and kill them." He told me. "That's terrible! Wait that won't happen to them will it?" I asked.

"I don't know. But I will be tested. Tortured to be more specific. Then I will be sent to be executed tomorrow morning." He told me.  "If had just stayed away from you, then you wouldn't have to..." I say crying. "(Y/n) listen to me." He told me. I looked up at him. "What?" I cried. 

"I'd rather die tomorrow  then live a hundred years without knowing you." He told me. (WHO GETS THE REFERENCE?) I smiled at him. "I love you Zim." I say to him "I love you too (Y/n).

If I never knew you...I'd never would have seen how precious life can be....