Not What She Seems

2 weeks had passed, you were healed up and you were ready to go back home. 

"Man I am so glad to be out of that hospital bed!" You said as you walked home with Zim. "And I'm glad to have you back." Zim said held you're hand. "Me too."  You blushed. "Hey (Y/n) why didn't your aunt come to pick you up. Didn't the doctors tell her what happened?" Zim asked.

"Oh. I don't know. Why didn't she come? She didn't even come to check on me!" You answered. "What the hell!? She didn't check on you once not even a call!?" "Well I haven't really notice until now. I been so distracted. With you and what would happen if you'd leave." "I need to have a serious talk with her when I get home." You said as you looked to the ground. 

'What's going on with Shelly?! First she doesn't cry over her own brothers death it's like she's not effected at all! Then she doesn't come to see if i'm ok? What in the actual hell!' You thought to yourself. 

You soon had arrived at your home. 

"Ok Zim I'm going to talk with her alone. Because who knows what you would do." You giggled. "Fine. Meet me at my base later ok?" He smiled. "Sure thing." You smiled back. You watched him leave as you thought about what to say. 

"Alright! I have to be straight forwards with her!" You said to you're self as you walked in. 

You saw Shelly in the kitchen. She didn't move. She was like a stone. "Shelly! Why didn't you come to see if I was ok! Didn't the doctors call you!?" 

There was no answer. 

"Shelly?" Nothing. "Are you listening to me! There something going on here first you act like you don't care that my parents died! Now this!" 

.

.

.

.

.

"(Y/n)."

"Yeah?"  "Follow me." She walked past you and led you down to the basement of the house. 

"What are we doing down here?" You ask. She looked at you with a dark face. "You should know not to mess with me." You said with an emotionless voice. "What are you talking about?" You raised an eyebrow. 

She looked at you with rage. She then smacked you in the face. 

The blow was so hard that you fell to the hard ground.  You looked at her. "W-why did you d-do that?" You ask with a shaky voice. "Like I said." She walked to you. "DON'T MESS WITH ME!" She yelled as she kicked and punched you. 

"You think you can just do something like that and get away with it! Huh!? Shitty brat!" You yelled as she kicked you in the face. 

"W-what!? S-stop please!" You cried out in pain. 

After a few more kicks she stopped. 

She crouched to your level. "I'm talking about you! Getting you're self almost killed!" She spat. "S-so you were j-just worried about m-me?" You ask still crying. "Oh yeah I was worried but not about you! Do you know how much child support money I get for watching you? Huh? 700$ per month! If you die I might lose all that!" She told you.

Your eyes widened. You cried more. 'First I loose my mom and dad. Now I have an aunt that hates me. She only loves the money!' you thought to yourself with anger and sadness.

"Oh and your mom and dad. Yeah I was planning to kill them myself to get the money for my self. But turns out I didn't have to huh?" She laughed as she put her foot on you head. "Monster!" You yelled. "Yeah that's right I am a monster. Now Your gonna stay down here like a good little girl. And if you try to escape or tell anyone about this. I'll just have to expose that little alien freak won't I?" You said in a singing tune. 

"W-what! How did you-" "What did you honestly think I wouldn't find out? Dumb ass. So are you gonna stay down here or am I gonna have to call the government to get him and pull out his insides?" 

"Fine I'll stay. Just leave Zim out of it please!" You begged. "Good." She gave one last hard kick to your gut and walked back up the stairs and locked the door behind her. Just to make sure you wouldn't escape she also put cinder block at the door. 

You sat up and held you legs close to you and cried silently.