I Miss You.

(Sorry if this chapter is bad I have some serious writers block so I've been thinking of some ideas. Same goes for that Luffy x demon reader sequel) 

Well long story short you got all you're things and moved back into you're old home living with you're aunt that you haven't seen since you were a newborn baby apparently. But Zim wants make sure you're 100% safe so he has been keeping a eye out for you. He doesn't trust Shelly . But back to the story.

(You're POV)

Shelly is a very nice person. I can't imagine her doing anything bad. I wonder what those 'bad things' were that she was talking about?  But she did say she changed her ways. And I believe it too. She has such a motherly nature! 

She has been supporting me through my parents death. And I been supporting her with too. She was related to my dad after all. She's being really tough about this. I have never once seen her cry, or get upset about her brothers death. I guess she trying to be strong for the both of us.

(Like I said guys writers block! sorry)

Today I asked her what those bad things were that she mentioned.

"Oh. Well. Are you sure you want to know sweetheart?" She asks me. "Yes. I'm sure whatever you did. Won't be so bad." I say with a smile. "Well I was a bit a of a drinker and I smoked you-know-what dear." 'Is she talking bout weed?' I thought to myself.  (WEED IS BAD KIDS DON'T YOU EVER SMOKE THAT! STAY AWAY FROM THAT STUFF ALRIGHT!) " And I got in some trouble with the police sometimes. I hung around the wrong people back when I was in school and I still do today. I truly regret it." She tells me. 

Some tears fell down her face. I can't stand it when someone cries. It always make me sad. (Me too. ok i'll stop interrupting) 

"Don't worry. It's alright. You said you changed right?" I smiled and hugged her. "Yes. You're right. I have changed." She smiles and wipes her tears away. 

"Now! How about we go some where fun?" She asked me. "Um sure. But can I make a quick phone call?" I tell her. "Sure dear. Who are you calling. Is it a boy?" She gets a little excited. "Um yeah it it." I blush a bit while thinking: 'Please don't be like my dad!' "That's wonderful! I bet you would have the cutest children!" She says with a big grin on her face. 'Thank goodness. She's like my mom. OH NO SHE'S LIKE MY MOM!' I think to myself. 

(If you can't remember, you're mother wanted you to have children. IDK. And you kept thinking about have human alien babies ) 

I went to the phone and dialed up Zim's phone number. I would text him but I don't think he has a phone like that. 

A few rings and I heard a very loud: 'HI!' It sounded like Gir. "Gir? Is that you?" I asked. 'IS THAT YOU PRETTY LADY!?' "Yeah it's me is zim there?" I ask. "YEP!' "Can I talk to him?" 'YEP!' I could hear muffled noises in the background. 

'Hello?' "Hey Zim it's me.' "(Y/n)? I haven't seen you in a while. Has that 'aunt' did something with you!?' "No zim I fine. I've just have been spending more time with her." 'Oh. Well are you ever going to visit like you said?' I giggled "Yes Zim I'll visit you soon ok?" 'Alright. I-i miss you." A blushed spread across my face. "I. I miss you too." 'O-ok I have more p-plans to do b-bye!' With that he hung up.

He sounded flustered. Oh well. 

I walked back to Shelly. "Alright I'm ready." I told her. "So were you talking with you're boyfriend~" She said in a singing voice. "W-what no no no! He's not my boyfriend. W-were just friends t-that's all!" I blushed.  "Ok whatever you say~" She teased. I silently sighed. 'Just friends' I thought sadly.

But what he said. 

'I miss you.' Those words played over and over in my head.

I blushed again. 

'I miss you too'