Maria L.

(Maria's Pov) Yes I thought it would be good to have some time for her story. 

I can't believe I said that! That was so mean, how could I do that her!? We've always had our little arguments but this time...

*sigh* I just hope she'll forgive me. Hopefully (Y/n) can get through to her.

But it was true though. Why did they hate her so much?

*Flashback~*

I was 9 years old Nichole just turned 7. We didn't have a very stable home. We barely went to school. and mother and father were always fighting or getting drunk.  And they would always punish Nichole. Even when she didn't do anything wrong. 

Why? I don't know the answer to that, all I know is that I hate it! And them! I wish me and Nichole could just run away from this awful place.

It wasn't always like this. We were all happy once. But that night father went out, we didn't see him for a few days. He said he was just going to the store for some milk but... Turns out he was meeting one of his other ladies. 

When mother found out she did not take it lightly. She began to drink more and more. And then it turn psychical.

She only hit me a couple of times. Then she just hit Nichole. They said I was the smarter one. So they wouldn't hit me anymore. But Nichole is smart! She got good grades like me! She went to school like me! So what's the deal!?

But that night. They too things. way. Too. FAR!

They never hit Nichole enough to cause real damage. But it was different...

I walk into my room to find Nichole laying on the floor bleeding out. I looked up to see mother and father. Father had what looked like a broken vase. 

They must have hit her with it. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yell/ask. "Shut the hell up br-*hic* Brat!" My mother said.  Nichole wasn't moving. I ripped a piece of my shirt and wrapped it around her head. That's where the hurt her. 

I glared at my parents. No not parents. MONSTERS!!!

"How dare you." I said in a dark tone. "You better watch who your talking to!" My father slurred. I did my best to pick up my sister. She was still alive but needed help. "Hey!" They yelled as the walked towards me. 

"get. away. from. us." I said darkly. They got closer. "Get away, leave us alone! Go away!" I yelled over and over. My father put a hand on my shoulder.

That done it.

I snapped. 

I punched him away. He was knock out. My eyes widened. "W-what was that?" I ask my self. 

All of a sudden my head started to throb. I yell out in pain. The pain spread to my eyes. My mother was frighten by my screaming she ran out of our room. I kept screaming and screaming!

Until it all went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Maria. Wake up. Your sister needs you' I hear a voice tell me. 

"What?"

'Maria. Listen carefully. I am going to give you and your sister both a gift. But you must leave this house! Quickly now!'

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up and didn't think twice. I picked up my sister and ran out of the house. 

I'll take care of you Nichole.

 I promise.

*Flashback over~*

Why we were given that. I have no idea. But it sure did help us.

I saw Nichole and (Y/n) walking down stairs. I ran to Nichole and gave her a hug. "Nichole I'm so sorry! I didn't mean anything I said!" I apologized. "It's ok. I forgive you. And i'm sorry too. I didn't mean what I did." She hugging me back.

"I'm so glad you two aren't mad at each other!" (Y/n) said as she hugged us. 

'Nichole I promise to take care of you. Always.' I thought to my self. 

"Me too (Y/n)." I said back.

"Me too."