Now What?

(HEY PLEASE READ THIS, FORGIVE ME IF THIS CHAPTER IS BAD I DON'T HAVE MUCH IDEAS RIGHT NOW! ENJOY ANYWAYS!~)

"(Y/n). Can I speak with in private." Zim asked you as he look at Shelly with suspicion. "Um, sure. Excuse me for a moment." You say to Shelly as Zim grabbed you arm and dragged you off behind a far bush. 

"Um so what did you want to talk abou-" "Are you going to leave me to stay with her!?" He asked with anger clearly in his voice. You're eyes went wide. That was a good question. Are you? "Um well I. I don't know really. If i stay then I wont be with you as much but on the other hand she is my aunt." You said as you look to the ground.

"But you have to understand Zim. Both of my parents are dead. She's really the only one I have left!" You began to tear up.

He looked at you and sighed. "I suppose you're right. Alright but." He held your hands. You began to blush. "Promise me you'll visit." He told you with the sadness that replaced his anger. You hugged him, he hugged back. "I promise" You  began to cry again. Some fell to his skin. "Ow." He said gripping your shirt in pain. "*gasp* I'm so sorry! I'll stop." You as you wiped your tears. 

"No it's ok." He said as he smiled. "Are you humans always this emotional?" You both laughed. "I guess that's why you're the better species huh?" You said. "That's right the Irkins are a great and proud species." He said in his confident voice. You giggled. You loved it when he talked like that.

You both pulled away.

"I'll miss you Zim." You kissed his cheek. He blushed. "That was my thanks for you letting me stay."  You said with a blush. "N-no problem. I'll miss you too" He said still with that adorable blush.

You both walked back to your aunt. 

(Well that's all I could think of for this chapter goodbye 'till next time!)