Such A Tease

(Please read! I have another case of writers block and i'm sick so if this chapter isn't that good then i'm sorry. enjoy)

(Reader's POV)

We we've told everyone else what's going on but, they didn't seem to thrilled with it. Everyone seemed a bit...off when we told them. Maybe they're scared? I don't know. Well have 5 months until Tak gets here so we'll have to get ready!

And I still have so many questions. I wonder how many they'll be? I bet millions. Zim did say the Irken empire was the biggest force there was. "Ugh man! I have to stop stressing over this." I say to myself. "I also have to stop talking to myself." 

"Yes you do." Zim said. His voice made me jump, why am I stressing out so much!? "Um yeah." I say. He walked over to me and sat next to me. "You're scared aren't you?" He asked. I nodded. He put his arms around me.  "It's alright there is nothing to worry about. I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you, or our friends." He says to me in a relaxed voice.

"It's funny. Before you were so distant. Now you're so calm and more mature than before." I told him. He smiled. "That was before I met you. You've changed me, and I've never felt so...Loved." He told me. "We Irkens were made for invading only, so we have no use for love or friendship. It was normal to us. But now..." He looked at me and smiles. "Now i've changed. I'm so glad I met you (Y/n)" 

I hug him tightly. "Me too." 

I pet his head and my hand accidentally slips and touches is antenna. His body twitches. "I'm sorry did that hurt?" I ask. "N-no but-" out of curiosity I reach up and touch one. There was a low purring noise coming from him. I gently stroke one of them. The purring got louder. He clenched on my shirt. This it too cute~

I do the same to the other, a quiet moan escapes him. I blush a little. I eventually stop. He let's out a small whine. "U-um looks like I found your weakness huh?" I smirked. I see him trying to cover his blush. 

Then he looks over at me and smirks. "Well it just so happens that I know you're weakness my dear (Y/n)" He says in a dark tone. My eyes widened. I try to get up to run but he grabs my arm and pulls me down. He crawls on top of me pining my arms down.

I'm pretty sure my face it completely red now. "U-h Zim this really isn't f-funny haha." I nervously laugh. "Then why are you laughing my love?" He said in a seductive voice.  He leans down and kisses me. He slips his tongue in. I let out a small moan. 

He looks at me and smirks. "Z-zim?" He leans down and whispers to me: "Don't worry, I'll wait like you siad~"  He got up.

"Well I have to go check on a few things, you relax ok?" He smirks as he walks off to the lab.

THAT LITTLE JERK! My face is burning up.

He is such a tease~

(I'm sorry it's short but Like I said writers block and I'm sick)