Help Me....

(WARNING!!!! THIS CHAPTER HAS SLIGHT THEMES OF RAPE! IF YOU ARE NOT OK OR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ!!!!) 

It was a long boring day at school so you decided to go see what Nichole and Maria were up to. Zim wasn't with you today, he was at the base working on some device or something like that. And Dib was sick so it was just you.

Getting to Nichole and Maria's house was a bit tricky. You could easily get lost without them to show you the way. The worst part about going there is if you want to take the short cut you would have to go through this pretty shady area of the neighborhood. It was either that or walking for a loooooong time.  There was a safer way to get there but you had a terrible sense of direction. (sorry reader if that was mean. I'm like that too)

(Your POV)

"Ok (Y/n) get it together! It's not like you haven't been this way before. But there was someone with me though. *Sigh* Oh well Here we go." I said to yourself with nervousness. I started walking avoiding talking to anyone as much as possible. I don't mean to be rude but there are really bad people. Some of them offered me drugs. 

"Almost there" I sighed. All of a sudden I felt a hand over my mouth. Next thing I knew I was pulled into a dark ally way. 

I opened my eyes to see a man who looked to be in his mid 20's. He  reeked of alcohol. 

"Hey pretty thing what are you doing in a place like this" He slurred. I open my mouth but nothing came out. Only desperate whimpers. "Huh? what's that?" He smirked as he stroke his hand on my cheek. "P-please stop." I begged. "Stop!? What you mean stop. Your loving this aren't ya?" He hand went down to my shirt. He started to tug at it. "No please don't do this!" I begged him. 

"Would you shut the fuck up already!" He pulled out a knife and held it to my neck. Tears started to form. "Unless you wanna die sweetheart?" He smirked.  Really I'd rather die then let him do THAT to me. Some please help me. 

He was now pulling my shirt high enough to show my chest. I tightly closed my eyes. No I don't want this. Please someone...

The man stopped. I slowly opened my eyes. I looked down to see that there was a hole in his chest. He dropped to the ground. I fell to my knees. I looked around to see who did it. There at the end was Zim, Maria and Nichole. Zim was holding a gun like device in his hand. 

I ran to them and hugged them. "Thank you so much." I thanked them. The were silent. "(Y/n)." Maria spoke. "Huh?" I ask. 

I could see that she and Nichole were both crying. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING COMING THROUGH HERE!!!!" Maris hugged me tightly. "Are you crazy! You must gotta death wish coming to this place!" Nichole said still crying. Zim was still silent. I could tell that he was mad.  "Nichole human. Did I miss any vital organs?" He asked. She walked over to the man. She looked back and shook her head. "No you hit his heart. He's dead." She told him. 

"Good." He said in a dark tone. "Zim?" I spoke. "Maria called and told me this would happen." Zim said. "Future vision?" I asked. She nodded. "Now why would you come here (Y/n) You could gotten killed. Or you could have been..." He looked back over to the man's corpse. "He didn't do anything right?" He asked in a worried voice. I shook my head.

He hugged me tightly. "Liar." His voice was weak and shaky. "I saw what he did before I shot him. The bastard! " He hugged me tighter. Tears fell down my face. "I'm just glad you ok." He said as looked me in the eyes. "And i'm glad you came." I smiled. 

"Awwww cute~" Nichole and Maria said together. We both blushed. "Alright guys time get out of here." Nichole said leading the way. 

"Wait what do we do with the pedophile over there?"  Maria asked. Nichole shrugged. "He can rot for all I care." Maria nodded and continued walking. "Wait a minute! How can you guys  be so calm about this?" I asked.  

"We'll talk about it later." Nichole said. "No I need to know!" I told them. Maria sighed. "Fine. (Y/n) me and Nichole had to do a lot of things to survive. Steal, selling 'stuff', and even this." She answered.  "You had to kill?" I asked. "Yes we didn't want to but. When we were left with no choice, we did what we had to." She told me. 

"Well just know I don't think less of you at all!" I smiled. "So innocent." Nichole chuckled.  "I'm glad you weren't with us during those times." She said. 

"What about you zim how you holding up?" Maria asked. "Eh. Nothing i'm not use to." He shrugged. "So they told you about there powers?" I asked. "Yep. I must say you humans are quit interesting. Despite the fact that they live on such a horrible planet!" He said in his 'all mighty' tone. 

"Your still talking smack about the Earth? I thought you wanted to stay." I giggled. "I do want to stay. Because of you that is. Your the only thing keeping me sane." He smiled. "Aw how sweet." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He blushed. So cute~

"Ok love birds tone it down. There are single people in this life too." Nichole said. I smirked. "Oh really Nichole? What about you and-" She put her hand over my mouth. "Shut it (Y/n)!" She whispered. 

Hehe soon Nichole.

Soon my ship will sail~

OK THAT'S ALL FOR NOW SEE YA NEXT TIME~  

AND REMEMBER YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW MORE DAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR NAMES FOR THE SMEET!