Car Crash.

WARNING: SAD!

You finally got home and you were really tired after the long day of skool and almost having your brain erased. You just wanted some sleep.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" You yelled.

"Young lady where have you been!?" Your mother asked with anger and worry.

"Oh I was just with a friend." You said hoping they wouldn't ask more.

"Oh you made a friends?"

"Actually I made two."

"Hold on a minute." Your dad said.

"Y-yeah dad?"

"There not boys are they?" Your dad was REALLY overprotective. "Um hehe ya see. It's funny really." You were stalling. He raised an eye brow. 

"Yes it is boy. Well their both boys." You said with worry. "I see." "Oh don't be so overprotective of her! One day she's gonna meet a nice boy settle down and have some beautiful children!"

"M-mom please! I'm too young to start thinking about some thing like that!" "Oh alright. But if they do anything to you so help me!" You father said raising his fist. "Yeah dad I know what you'll do. Now can I please get some rest now i'm really tired." You said with a yawn.

"Of course sweetie. But I want you to know that me and your father are going on our second honeymoon today~!" you mom said in a singing tune.

"Oh you are. Does this mean you'll have to hire a baby sitter?" You ask with disappointment. "No honey we've decided that you're old enough to take care of yourself until we get back." said your father.

"REALLY! YES!" You said with joy. "But we expect this house to be exactly the way it is when we leave understand? So no parties. No messing up the house. Don't stay up any later then 10:30 pm and-

"NO BOYS!" You father interrupted. "Yeah! I know I won't do any of that don't worry! How long will you guys be gone?"

"Will be gone for at least a week." You father said. 

Ok sweetie. Well were off!" They said as the grabbed their suitcases and made their way to the door.  

"By we love you!"  they said before they left. You then walked upstairs to your room.

"Ugh man I wanna get married my bed" you said as you laid down. You then started to think about what your mom said about meeting a nice boy and having kids.

'I wonder what a half human half alien baby would look like?' You thought. "WAIT A SECOND! I CAN'T THINGS LIKE THAT ME AND ZIM ARE JUST FRIENDS!" You yelled to yourself. 

"But we did ALMOST kiss. But that does't matter!" You had a huge blush across you face. 

(Time Skip to 2 hours later)

You couldn't sleep because you kept thinking about zim and human-alien babies.

"Ugh i need to get that off my mind!"

So you decided to head downstairs to watch some TV.  You were flicking through the channels when you came across the news.  "*Sigh* I guess it's better then nothing. The new reporter was talking about a really funny story. 

'i said oh lord Jesus it's a fire!' The women from the TV said. You couldn't stop laughing. But all that laughter came to an end.

  'A man and a women by the names of (M/n) (L/n) (mom's name and last)  and (F/n) (l/n) (Fathers name and last) died in a car crash crash early today.'  the news reporter pulled up a picture of them both.

You sat there wide eyed and crying. "N-no. Th-this can't be r-real." You cried. 

You laid on the couch crying for what seemed like hours when you heard you phone ring.  You ignored it. You didn't want to talk to anyone right now. 

Three days had past sense the accident. You didn't go to school. And you barley ate anything.  "I can't believe this" You cried. You heard a knock at you door. Like the phone calls you ignored it. The knock became louder and louder. You finally got up to see who it was. You peaked through the window to see Zim. 

'What is Zim doing here?' you thought. You need to see him. So you opened the door. 

(Y/n)! Where have you b-" He stopped talking when he saw how you looked. You had red eyes from crying and bags under eyes from lack of sleeping. "What on Irk happened to you?" He asked with worry in his voice. 

You looked down to the ground and started to cry. You then wrapped your arms around him. He was in shock. "There dead Zim there both dead!" You cried. "Who's dead?" he asked as he hugged you back. "My parents! They died in a car crash! It's all my fault!" You cried more. 

"Hey look at me. It's going to be ok. You can stay with me if you want." He said trying to comfort you. "No. I can't do that. I don't want to get your way." "No you are stay with me and that's final." You slowly nodded. and walked with him to his house. 

"It's going to be alright (Y/n)."

"I promise"