Visiting Day

Today was the day you got to visit your aunt. Honestly you had mixed emotions about this, I mean she is the one that locked you up and tried to kill your friends. But she was still your family. And you somewhat loved her deep inside.

"*Sigh* I can believe i'm doing this" you said in a shaky voice. "Then don't go." Zim said. "Please Zim don't try to stop me from seeing her. I'm going to see if I can get some answers out of her." You told him.

"I don't get it. I just don't get it (Y/n)! Why would you want to see her? She tried to kill you!" He said in a stern voice. 'i know but I have to see her! A part of me thinks that she could be a better person."

"You really think she can change?" He ask. "I don't know."

Timeskip~

I'm here to see Shelly (L/n)." You told the guard. He nodded and brought her out. She looked tired as if she hadn't slept in days. Or maybe it was the crazed look in her eyes. Either way she didn't look to good.

She sat down not making any eye contact with you. You picked up the phone.

"H-hello Shelly." You weakly smile. "How have you been?" You asked. She barley moved. "Are you doing ok?" You asked. She finally looked up at you. She looked almost lifeless. She finally spoke.

She mumbled something.

"What?" You ask.

You saw tears running down her face.

"Are you alright!?" She cried.

You're eyes widened. Tears streamed down her face. "Im sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry!" She repeated over and over. "I'm fine shelly." You told her. "A-and what about the boy I shot?" Has she really changed?

"He's fine." I told her. "nd the one boy you liked? He's ok?" She asked. I nodded. She sighed.

"Imes almost up." The guard told us. "(Y/n) I just want you to know that i'm so very sorry for what I did. I'd take it all back if I could. And know that I love you sweetheart." She told you.

You didn't know what to say.

"Alright back in your cell!" He told her and directed her back into the cells.

She turned her head to me, and gave me a loving smile.

'Shelly... Have you really changed?'