“I really don't fucking know what you're talking about, but I do know one thing. I'll make sure you guys pay for what you did!” (M/n) said with a glare as his tail wrapped itself around Raditz’s foot and quickly pulled him close to the (h/c)ette.

“I will have my revenge for what you did to my greatest friend,” (M/n) elbow Raditz in the neck, knocking the younger saiyan out. “Or I have to die trying.” And with that, the (h/c)ette slowly descended to the ground, holding Raditz upside down by his leg. ‘Kyaaaa🌟🌠! Lust-kun is soooo cool!...but that thing is ruining the image,’ Greed thought while his blush disappear into a glare, which was aimed at the unconscious saiyan.

Within a few minutes, (M/n)’s feet touch the ground, and Greed rushed at him, hoping to erase the mistake from existence.

The (h/c)ette quickly let go of Raditz, letting him hit the ground, before Greed tackle him to the ground, with the aqua-greenette straddle him.

“Ah~🌠! I didn't know you want to do this in front of everyone, Lust-kun, but I'm not complaining~” Greed purred as he grind himself closer to the Saiyan.

Back with Kakashi and Zabuza

“Damn...it like this fool got some kind of motherfucking power boost or something,” Zabuza muttered as he force himself back up, when Kakashi landed, on his feet, next to him.

“I guess we're going to have to try….what the fuck,” Kakashi started with a serious tone, which quickly turn into an anger filled one, when he went to glance at Zabuza. “What the hell are you looking at?” Zabuza growled, before turning his head to see that Greed was now standing (M/n), but from their view, it look like Greed was kissing him.

“Heart, kidneys. Wait, you know what, fuck that! Just fucking die,” Zabuza said with a glint in his eyes as mist covered the area, while Kakashi seem to be leaking killing....yandere intent.

While this was happening, the Clone just tilt his head in a confuse manner, but was looking flustered.

With Sakura and Naruto

I'm really starting to hate this bastard!!!” Sakura growled as he punch the ground where Clone 2 was at. “Oh well, join the club!” Naruto grunts as he lift his body from the crater, he was stuck in.

“Hmph☆. Why don't you guys just die!” Clone 2 started to complain as he quickly jump always from the hot-headed duo. “Once you idiots do, then Lust-kun wouldn't have any reason to stay here☆! He will finally be ours again! We'll finally be a family again...in fact he'll be our lover once again...loving us and only us🌟🌠~” Clone 2 moan as he started to shake in excitement, not noticing the changes in the duo.

This bitch did not just said that!  Ngh...what hap-....what the fuck is going on and why is that bastard saying he going to be lovers with (N/n)?! It seems that, you woke up from your fucking beauty sleep. I fucking tell you later, after I knock this bitch into the bloody ground,’ Sakura growled in his thoughts as he change. His body was covered in green chakra, which healed his cuts and scars, before disappearing. His mark on his cheek, became a deep shade of red, as his eyes shine with anger.

During Sakura's conversation with Raya, Naruto was growling in a primal animal like way. Red chakra covered the blonde, healing his cuts and bruises, his whiskers marks darken and become wild, as his beautiful blue eyes turn into the same red that appear when he saved (M/n) from his fans. ‘I'm going to kill this bastard,’ was Naruto's thought process as he and Sakura lounge at the clone.

With Sasuke and Haku

“Damn, he's fast,” Sasuke muttered as he attempt to dodge a punch, only to get kick into the ground.

“Hehehe🌠! This is soooo fun! Seeing you roaches, get crush by my foot is so beautiful! And to know that as reward, we'll get Lust-kun is even better🌠!!” Clone3 panted as he try to stomp on Sasuke, only to break through the ground, as Haku quickly pulled Sasuke from harm's way. “Boo☆! The roach got away~!”

“We can agree that he is faster than the both of us, but it seem that he is only targeting you,” Haku spoke as he lower his hands slowly tighten his grip around the senbon needles. “Hn,” Sasuke grunted as he started to stand up, only to realise that someone was holding the back of his shirt.

“Please forgive me,” was the last words, Sasuke heard as he was sent flying into the clone. ‘Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit,’ Sasuke thought as he near Clone 2, who was laughing, but suddenly everything seem to be much clearer and a little bit slower.

In that split second, Sasuke quickly spun himself around and roundhouse kick Clone3 in the face, as Haku appear next to the clone and punch it in its guts.

“No one is taking (M/n)-” Sasuke started as Haku finish it. “while I'm still alive.”

Back with (M/n)

“Dude, stop..getting..fresh..with me!” (M/n) grunts as he pushed Greed’s face away from his. “Aww! But (M/n), we're perfect together-ah~🌠!” Greed moan, when (M/n)’s tail wrapped around his waist and squeeze.

‘Damn,’ (M/n) thought, forcing Greed back a little bit more, only for the sin to lean closer into him. “Please come back, Lust-kun,” Greed whispered, tighten his hold on (M/n). “Please...for I don't think we can hold them back, anymore.”

The Saiyan only glance at him with a curious glint in his eyes, before a sudden blurs of colors near them and Greed was thrown off the (h/c)ette, who quickly unwrapped his tail from the male.

Bitch, you’re going know what fear is,” Sakura spoke as he help (h/c)ette up, while the others quickly appear next to them and made a fuss. Each of them look normal...well kinda had a little bit of blood here and there, with cuts on their clothes, but other than that, they were looking normal.

“Hmph☆! I'm not fucking sure how you defeated my 🌟Fabulous🌟 clones, but that doesn't mean shit! You're soo lucky that my time is up, or I would had destroy you all☆!” Greed pouted as he started to disappear, before turning his head to face (M/n), while his pout turn into a smile. “Don’t worry Lust-kun🌟! We'll make sure that they don't harm you!”

With that said, Greed fade away. “...well that was fun wasn't it,” (M/n) grin at his friends, who facepalmed or smile at his easygoing attitude.

Yo, everyone, I'm not dead!...sorry for taking so long...there was no Internet access at all for so long….well anyway, I hope I can get my stories back on track! Till then, laters!