chapter 40

Warning: sex chapter, not the whole chapter, but they talk about sex. I am sexually frustrated And my inner hoe needs some kind of release. It's not toooooo graphic.
Alaina's pov

I finally figured out what all the hype was about. Oral sex felt great.
"How was it?" Zac asked me after he finished
"Wonderful" i breathe out heavily.
"Umm did you want me to return the favor?" I asked awkwardly
"No no. Well only if you want. No pressure"
I pondered my decision
"Maybe another time?" I said it more like a question
"Okay" he said removing his shirt and handing it to me to put on. I slipped it over my naked body and laid back down. He got up quickly to remove his pants. He walked over to his draw to get out a pair of sweats. He slid down his underwear exposing his naked bum.

"Way to give a girl a warning " I screech, turn over on my side and covering my eyes. 
I could hear his chuckle. When I felt like the coast was clear, I turned back over. He was facing me with grey sweats on. My mouth fell open when my eyes wondered his body. I almost had a panic attack when my eyes caught sight of the tower between his legs. He was hung! Like damn professor. (a/n:I can't stand myself)

His dick print was very prominent. He walked around the bed with a smirk and slid under the covers with me. He then grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back towards him. My back was touching his front. The warmth of his chest pressed against my back. That wasn't the only thing I felt however. The feeling of his impressive shaft was felt on my butt. How the hell was I supposed to fall asleep with that thing poking at my ass.
" are you umm... hard?" The alcohol was still in my system allowing me to be bold.
"More like a half chub. Why?"
"I can feel it" 
"How does it feel?" He teases.
Two can play that game sir. I beginning rubbing my butt against him. I was surprised by the moan that escaped not just him but me as well.
" how does that feel?" I asked him. All I got in return was a deep groan and the feeling of him grinding himself on my butt.
"Fuck baby " he whispers in my ears. I don't know what came over me but I rolled over and pushed him back and quickly straddled his waist. His parts touching mine. I began to ride him, even though we had a barrier of his sweats between us, I could still feel everything. And god was it a good feeling. Not much longer before I felt the tug in my stomach and the amazing feeling of my second ever orgasm. Zac following suit only moments later. I rolled off him and he got up for the second time. I saw the wet stain of our combined orgasm on his sweats and it brought out a small giggle from my lips. He changed again, but this time into some basketball shorts and then slipped into bed. This time with our fronts facing each other. My leg slipped between his and we cuddled up, falling asleep in each other's arm.

Brooke's pov 
"He said what now?!" Nina gasped as I tell her about Damien and I.

"Yeah, we are done"

"aww honey, I knew how much you liked him"

"It's fine, I've been having fun with Gabe"

"I saw" she snickered

"So how Michael?  Have you talked to him since we last talked?"

"yeah I actually did" she replied

Nina's POV

"so yeah, I did talk to him and we are back together. Everything isn't fixed but we are working on it"

"yay!" Brooke exclaimed and I laughed at her childishness

"so how was the roll in the hay with Gabriel?" I questioned her. A wide smile stretched across her face.

"Amazing" she smiled. She was glowing

"Did you go all the way?"

"nooo" she exclaimed.

"are you going to?"

"I don't know " she replied

I think she will

----

"why is everyone getting some besides me!" I screeched as Alaina tells Brooke and I about her sexcapades with the professor (a/n: the parkers)

"Because your man is in a different state, isnt he coming back?" Alaina asked.

"Yeah" I was excited to finally get some d*ck. I felt so deprived.

"So you will get yours soon enough"

"I cant believe you did it" Brooke laughed

"girl I cant believe you went down on Gabriel like 4 times"

"and it was good" Brooke laughed

"Yall d*ck getting hoes need to shut up" I pouted.

"I got to go, Professor is waking up from his beauty rest and I can already feel his hard-on touching my butt" Alaina laughed

"Girl get it" I laughed

"Bye guys" she said as I heard the raspy voice of the professor asking who she talking too.
Must be fucking nice
-t