Chapter 19

"It's been a whole month since Damiens departure. We haven't talked or texted since. I didn't mind it though, I've been busy with work, school, and YouTube.

The California weather was beginning to cool down as fall hit slowly. It wasn't some dramatic change, just the 90s and 80s.

Just because we didn't talk didn't mean I didn't stalk his instagram and his snap chat story. He was having fun in San Diego. He was working on songs, he was happy and for that I was glad.

Ninas pov
In the past month, Michael and I have been working out a call schuele and such to make time for each other and so far it has been working amazingly and I hope that last for a while.
"I love you more" Michael said
"I love you."
"Ready??" Brooke busted up in my room. My last 2 Wednesday classes were cancelled and Brooke only had one which was early this morning so we decided to have a sister day.
She was dressed in a long sleeve Victoria Secret black and grey shirt and in the middle was white with the word army and pink, some ripped boyfriend jeans, and black doc martens. I on the another  hand was dressed in high waisted pink jeans , a black and white feminism shirt, and converse.
"I got a breast cancer case" she showed me. It said believe in cursive but the l was pink,and looked like a bow. Our older sister had breast cancer, but gladly she survived It and was happily enjoying her 23 year old life.
Brooke ended up driving us to an In and Out where we ordered double-doubles, fries, and drinks.
"So how are things with Michael?"
"Great actually, we talked this morning"
"Aww. Thats great" she bit into her burger.
"It is, I'm so happy, we are so happy. How are you?"
"Great" something was off
"What's wrong?"
She began explaining to me what happened when Damien was here and how they kissed and stuff. She explained to me that that didn't do anything besides kiss and for that I am happy. She was new to this whole boys that she likes liking her and I didn't need for her to think he's going to be the only that guy to like her.
"I haven't talked to him in a month though"
"Why not?"
"I don't know, he hasn't called me and I haven't called him. It's for the best though."
"Why is that?"
"I don't know, it's easier this way"
"It may seem that way, but I think you should talk to him. It will be better for eveyone"
" your right" she replied and we began eating and talking about how school and work is going.
Brooke's Pov
Lunch with Nina was fun. We had a chance to catch up, but what she said earlier kept running through my mind.
I think you should talk to him
I picked up the phone and skimmed my thumb over his contact.
"Hello this is Damiens phone, leave a message and I'll try to get back to you when I can..." I ended the call and threw my phone on the bed. Maybe this was a sign. Until the phone rang.
"Hello?"
My updating schudele is all kinds of messed up.
The mistakes we make is not us, its apart of our story.
-T