Chapter 17

IK IK IVE BEEN VERY MIA LATELY, IM SORRY. SCHOOL IS A HASSEL ON TOP OF WORKING, GIRLLLLLLLLLLL LET ME TELL YOU. LOL OKAY NOW TO THE UPDATE. ITS PROBLABY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR..!

BROOKLEN'S POV

"Twenty, twenty-one, twenty two, twenty three" Damien counted aloud as my legs lifted up and down.

"So close" he encouraged as he saw me beginning to slow down. My lower back killed.

"Twenty five, you're done" I plopped down on my back.

"Get up, we have more to do" he grasp my hand, helping me up. Once up, I pull down the hem of my Nike Pros and pulled down my Nike sports bra that laid beneath my t-shirt.

I'm added up, add it up

I just ate a plate for breakfast

Put it in a cup, then I mix it up with Texas

Chest feeling heavy like a midget on my necklace

The next song blared out my pink Beats Pill. I loved the weekend, all his songs are amazing.

"Squats, let's go" Damien instructed. We were currently in the dorm gym in the basement. It was actually a pretty nice gym. There were different rooms for different activities. There was a dance room, a weight room, a cardio room with stationary bikes and treadmills.

Surprisingly there was no one here. We were currently in the weight room. It had a little padded part for people to do push up and sit ups and stuff pertaining to that. There was a large mirror that took up a whole wall. I was standing in front of it, my legs spread shoulder width apart, and hands in front of me. I began bending my knees and counting everyone squat I did.

Damien went off to the rack with all the weights and picked one up in each hand and started lifting them. He was also facing the mirror. I watched as his arm muscle contracted with every lift. He only had one of my black headbands pushing back his hair, black basketball shorts, a grey muscle tee, and Nike's. Somehow we found a way to slightly match.

One time after he lifted, his eyes met mine the mirror. He smiled lightly before placing the weights on the rack and picked up a black ball

"Here" he threw the ball and I caught it. I expected it to weigh less than it actually did.

"Squat, then throw when you're coming up" we did 2 reps of 25. At the end of the work out I was exhausted. I grabbed clothes from my draw and dragged my body to the bathroom, allowing the water to warm up before sliding in.

"Want to go to the mall?" I asked as I enter the room again, throwing my towel into the hamper.

"Sure" he responded, sliding his phone into the back pocket of his jeans. I grabbed my stuff before walking out the dorm and down the hall and down the stairs.

"Hey Drew" I waved to one of the 4 Ra's

"Brooke" he smiled at me.

"He was checking you out" Damien commented.

"Nah" I replied, unlocking the car and starting it up.

"God it's so hot" I blasted the AC and plugged my phone into my charger, the Bluetooth automatically connecting.

Leaving the mall with 4 bags in my hand, I hated spending money, but somehow I always end up blowing my money. Well it wasn't really my money, more like Charlie's money, I still don't know how I feel about spending another man's money, yet I did it anyway.

"I heard this place was good" we walked into California Pizza Kitchen.

"What can I get you to drink?" the waitress asked.