Chapter 15

AYYYYYEEEEEE LOOK UPDATED LOL MEEEEEEE.

Alaina's pov

"What are you doing?" I asked Brooke

"Um a paper that's due Thursday" she responded pushing up her glasses.

"For?"

"Physics" she answered

"What are you working on?" She asked me. We were both sat in Starbucks, working on school work. The aroma of coffee was soothing and the calm feeling that radiated throughout the coffee shop was relaxing and made it easy to do work.

"Phycology presentation" I explained.

"For your sexy teacher?" she raised a suggestive eyebrow at me

"Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" I shot back.

"Okay, ill drop it" we laughed, getting back to work.

"Do you want something?" Brooke asked a while late, grabbing her white Michael Kors wallet.

"Just a water" I replied before she got up and pulled down the hem of her black running shorts and pulled down her Victoria Secret UCLA shirt.

*Working on your presentation?*

*Yes sir* I replied to Zac. We have been texting back and forth a little but nothing inappropriate or anything.

"Here" Brooke came back a while later and handed me 2 cake pops and a bottle of water.

"Good evening ladies" a light skin boy walks up to us.

"Um hi" I replied awkwardly.

"This Friday, Alpha Omega Si is throwing an end of September party"

"What's so special about September?" I asked confused

"Does there have to be a reason to throw a party?" he smiled.

"I guess not" Brooke replied.

"But since you asked, September marks the end of your first month in school and that's something to celebrate" he explained handing us a flyer.

"Hope to see you guys there?" it was both a statement and a question.

"Defiantly" Brooke replied,

"Okay" he said moving on to the next table of students.

"We should go" Brooke looked at me

"I work Friday" I responded.

"We can go after you come off work, pleases?" she begged, clasping her hands together and pouted her lips.

"Okay, okay" I finally agreed. She cheered excitedly causing most of the people in the coffee shop to turn from their computers and glare at her. She just roll my eyes at them before pretending as if she did nothing and began typing away on her laptop.

BROOKLEN'S POV

"I thought we were clubbing Friday?" Damien said when I told him about the party

"We can club Saturday and go to the party Friday"

"Okay whatever" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Did you finish your paper?" he asked me.

"Yup, thanks for dinner by the way" I grabbed the plate of steak and Mac and cheese. I retrieve the spicy A1 from the cabinet and took it my room, going back to the kitchen, pouring lemonade into a travel Starbucks cup with a straw.