Chapter 37

*make up routine starts here, skip if you want*

Anastasia Beverly hill brown definer, la girl pro concealer in dark cocoa to clean up, elf clear brow mascara to set, too faced hangover primer, Maybelline fit me dewy and smooth, la girl pro concealer in beautiful bronze, Nyx matte liquid liner, too faced better than sex mascara, Kara 217 lashes, Revlon lash glue, Sasha buttercup to bake, elf blush pallete, elf highlight in pink diamond, Nyx liquid lingerie in beauty mark, set with mac fix plus.

*makeup routine done*

After filming and editing, it was around 2:45. I got changed while my video uploaded. I decide to wear a white H&M jersey crop top, black skinny jeans with one rip at the knee, white air force ones, and a red, blue, and yellow plaid shirt. Over my wild, fading blue hair I wore a burgundy Neff beanie. I'm probably gonna get a sew in while I'm here. Once I'm all done, with nice pearl studs in my pierced ear holes. Ugh I want to pierce my nose already! Maybe I'll do it today with Gab.

*doorbell*

"Coming" I yelled

"Hey" I greet once I opened the door.

"Hi" he smiles. He brings me into a side hug.

"Let me get my keys and then we can head out, come on in" I grabbed my wallet and my phone. Then I grabbed my mom's car keys and met back with Gabriel.

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

"K" we got into the car and headed to the mall.

--

"Where to?' I asked him after we enter.

"Anywhere"

"Do you need anything?"

"Nope"

"Okay let's got to Sephora and the mac and then some clothes stores, it's a girl day"

"Okay then" he laughed

An hour or so later I finished shopping at Sephora and mac, getting way much more than I wanted. But I do need content for the channel.

Gabriel stayed pretty much silent through our shopping which was fine with me. On our way to forever 21 I notice that Victoria secret was doing 7 for 27 which was my favorite thing ever.

"Omg we have to go"

"In there" he seemed uncomfortable

"I'll come back other time" once I noticed how weird it would be.

"No lets go, he grabs my hand and drags me in there.

"This is cute" he picked up a lacy thong, guess sexy underwear gets him out of his shell.

"Stop, out them down"

"What size, a large because of that fat ass" he smirks. I bust out in a fit of laughter.

"While you comment was unnecessary, yes a large and not because of my butt, I just have wide hips"

"Whatever you say"

Once we were finished, Gabriel mostly picking out my stuff, we left to forever 21 then h&m where we found him clothes too.

"Ugh should I have gotten the glow kit?"

"You did"

"I know but there was the moon child one that I wanted, ugh I should have gotten it, never mind I'll get it another time" I only got the sweets one

"Yeah you're right, get it later. Want to get food from the food court"

"Yeah, I'm starved" it was around 7 o'clock already.

"You go ahead, I think I dropped my debit card in H&M" he tells me.

"K" I walk towards the food court. After getting chick-fil-a I sat and waited for Gab.

"Find it?" I asked once I felt his presence. I didn't look up because I was looking at something on my phone from company that wants me to do a review for them.

"Yup" he says. I look up to see him with a Sephora bag in his hand.

"Here" he hands it to me and I looked inside to see the moonchild pallete and the gleam one too.

"NOOOOOO"

"Yessss" he replied smiling down at me.

"Thank you so much" I jumped up and hugged him.

"Christmas gift" he shrugs.

"You are so sweet. Why are you single again?"

"I don't even know" he laughs. After eating, we head back to my house.

"Want to come in?"

"Sure" we go inside and watch Netflix. I went to the kitchen to pour us some daiquiris my mom had in the fridge. I gave one to him. An hour or so later, we went through 4 glasses. By then I had changed into shorts and a tee.  While watching orange is the new black, I felt something on my leg. Gab was running his hands up and down my thigh that was laid in his lap. I don't think he knew he was doing it.

"Stop" I giggle.

"Sorry" he replied. Minutes later, after I turned back to the TV, I felt his hand again. All of a sudden he runs his hands to my waist and lifts me onto his lap.

"I'm going to be bold and tell me stop when you don't feel comfortable"

"Okay" I breathe out. He inches closer and his soft lips connect with mine and my hands connect to his shortish hair.

 He inches closer and his soft lips connect with mine and my hands connect to his shortish hair

Why is he so hot though, like what?!

-T