Prologue

The 5 girls sat around Marie's kitchen table, her laptop sat in in front of them, Skype open.

"Ready?" Nevaeh said from the other side of the computer screen. She was excited to know if her and her closest friends would be reunited again. She could tell that the nerves of not knowing was very propionate in room that her 5 friends sat in.

"Let's do this" Phoenix cheered. One by one, they opened their letters from UCLA.

"I GOT IN!" Alaina praised.

"Me too. I didn't think I would make it in but I did it" Marie said next.

"Nina" they encouraged her. She looked nervous as she held a white envelop in her hand. All of them held a manila envelope while she had a plain white one.

"I want to go last" she whispered. Brooklen could tell her sister was frightened about what was to come from that letter. It was heard in her voice and written all over her face.

"Okay" Nevaeh said as she sat in her bedroom in Colorado while the girls sat in Marie's kitchen in Texas. The distance between the friends never took a toll on their friendships. They talked every day since she moved the summer before junior year.

"Brooklen go"

"Okay" Brooke replied. Opening the envelope slowly, she pulled out a white paper and read over it.

"I'm in!" Brooke spoke excitedly.

"Me too" Phoenix threw in.

"Go Nina" the girls already knew Nevaeh got in, because she got in on a softball scholarship.

"Okay" Nina opened the letter slowly, she was beyond fearful of the results. She had no back up plan if she didn't make it.

"Hurry" her friends and sister, Brooklen, cheered her on. Opening the white envelope, Nina pulled out a white letter and read over it.

"Dear Nina Simone, we at UCLA would like to offer you're a 2 year scholarship for our performing arts program" she read aloud. The group of girls began to cheer excitedly.

They were finally going to be together again. The 6 girls that have been best friends for 4 years where finally going to be at the same school together causing havoc and raising hell.