Chapter 18

"Don't bite me" we were currently in my bed making out. It felt sort of weird for us to be playfully stealing kisses when yesterday we were just friends.
"I'm just trying to give you a love bite" he nipped at the skin of my neck again.
"Why that's weird??" I giggled.
"So everyone will know you're mine"
"I an not property you can own" my independent women persona began to show through.
"I didn't mean it like that"
"I know" I smiled.
"Okay time to wake up" I pushed his shoulders.
"Noooo! I tired" he smothered himself between my chest.
"Your tired?" I replied in the voice of the father in the vine.
"Mhmm, I want to take a nap"
"You want to take a nap?"
"Yeah I want to take a nap right here" his big head squishing my boobs.
"5 more minutes"
That 5 minutes turned into an hour, thank god I didn't have school, but I did have work later in the day.
"Have a great day at work babe" I tried to peck his lips, but he had other ideas. He pulled me back on the bed, on top of him, feeling me up.
" bye" I chambered off him and grabbed my stuff to leave.

ALAINA'S POV

I woke up 10:07 with one of the world's biggest head ache, it doesn't help that I am on my period as well. I knew I shouldn't have went out last night but I have to admit I had fun. I grabbed an aspirin and a glass of water, chasing down the pill with the water. Heading to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Going back in my room, I searched my draws and closet for something to wear to work, the place I really didn't want to go to right about now. I felt so bloated, I had slight cramps, and a pounding head ache but yet I found myself squeezing into my dark washed skinny jeans, brown crop shirt that showed of a tiny strip of my stomach, brown boots, and pearl and diamond earrings.

I threw my hair in a pony and wrapped a strip of hair around the hair tie to look a little bit more put together. I finally left my apartment at 10:25 and starting driving to a place that I don't want to go to. I yawned as I pulled up to a light, waiting patiently for it to turn green again. I rubbed my fingers over my eyelids and yawned again, my eyes watering.

Blasting the A/C higher, I shifted gears and began driving again.

"Morning sleepy head" Paul was being to cheery right now. I popped another aspirin and took a sip from my water bottle.

"Too early" I complain.

"It's 11"

"Too early" I retrieved my draw and slide it into a register after clocking in on it. The buzzing in my back pocket even irritated me at this moment.

*I know there's a teacher student line we shouldn't cross, and I'm not trying to cross it, I just want to see if we could be friends outside of the class room, just friends*

*God I sound stupid, forget about it* I read the back to back messages from Mr. Harding. I smiled at his awkwardness.

*We can be just friends Zac*

*Okay. Okay, yeah. Great*

*I'm working right now, I'll text you later*

*Okay friend* he replied.

"Who has you all smiley?"

"No one" I slide my phone into my back pocket and got to work.

-

Why I skipped breakfast was beyond me, so by my break which was at 4, I was starving. I walked to the nearest Popeye's with Carrie. I ordered a 5 piece mild chicken tender combo and basically inhaled the whole thing.

"I'm so tired" I unlocked my apartment and went straight to me room so I could pass out.

"Are you coming tonight?" Nina popped her head into my room.

"Nah, too tired" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Okay" she shut the door behind her.

*hey* I read after my phone vibrated in my pocket.

*Hey* I quickly replied, throwing my phone back on my bed before undressing

*You busy tonight?*

*Not really, why*

*Just a question* he replied.

*Yeah, my friends are going out, but I chose to stay back*

*This may be very inappropriate, but do you want to go watch a movie with me tonight, as friends*

*Had to put the just friends part lol*

*Yup*

*Maybe another time, I'm not feeling to good, and I'm tired* I replied, yawning, my eyes drooping.

*Yeah another time* he texted back and I plugged my phone in to charge while I got some much needed rest.

NINA's Pov
It was just going to be Brooke, Damien, Marie, and I at Damiens going away dinner. I had many much needed questions to ask my sister. I heard her and Damien were grinding at the party yesterday. I needed to get to the bottom of this.
Brookes pov
"No pda" I explained to Damien as we dressed for his going away dinner.
"Why not?"
"I don't want the girls to know about us "
"Is there an us?" he asked,
"Is there??"
"Idk"
"It's probably for the best that we aren't anything" I said
He nodded as we got ready for dinner. We ended up showing up later than planned because Damien insisted on making out in the car before going inside because he couldn't in the restaurant since I said no pda.
Marie's Pov
"How can they be late to their own dinner??" I questioned as I watched the door.
"I know right, ratchet" Nina replied.
"There they are" Brooke and Damien finally walk into the resturant.
"What took you so long?" I asked as they sat down.
"Brooke thought it was nessary to take extra time on her face"
"Oh shut up" she was being a little more flirtation than usual.
Dinner was great, the flirtation between the two as the dinner went on seemed to evaporate. Its so unlike them.
Damiens pov(oooooohh god)
I never understood how much I missed innocently flirting with Brooke till now. Before I never really knew I was flirting with her. I just loved messing with her. But now looking back I could see how it was mistaken for flirting.
Most of the morning was spent kissing and light caressing and not touching her during dinner was gonna be a hard task. Thank god it was over.
As soon as we were in her car, I pulled her in my lap.
"That was harder than I thought" she smiled
"I know, I am craving your attention right about now" i leaned forward and kissed her forehead sweetly. It was so,unlike me
"I'm so sad your leaving" she whispered.
"I know, me too" I didn't want to talk about the fact that I had to leave, all. I wanted to do is kiss her. And that's exactly what I did.
"Bye" she hugged me tightly as we stood outside of the airport.
"I'll call you as soon as I land" after we left the resturant we went back to her dorm and made out a little longer before I had to start packing which was harder that I thought because it seemed like every second we stopped to kiss or touch one another. It was weird for us to one second be best friends and now this.
It was currently 10:55 and my plan left and 12.
"I'll see you soon okay" i swept her hair back. I leaned down to capture her lips for the last time for a while. We didn't talk about what was going to happen after this. We never made ourselves official. We didn't declare anything. I was confused on our stsndung, but inside I'm glad we aren't talking about it. Its simplier this way.
We hugged once again and I disappeared into the airport, we didn't say I love you like we usually did, but now if we said it , it might be hard to address if it's an I love you I'm a friendship kind of way or something else and I don't know about Brooke but I'm not ready for love and I hope she doesn't love me, not just yet
You can't help who you fall for.
-T