Chapter 28

The next day, we woke up not hung over at all since we didn't drink that much, just 2 shots and a couple sips on the fruity drink I got at the party. It was crazy that someone would actually bring a gun into a party and open fire. I wonder if anyone got hurt or worst killed.

"You okay?" we yet again spent another morning without his family so we ate with only the two of us.

"Yeah" I smiled at him.

"I'm going to go to the gym, you want to go?"

"Yeah" so after breakfast we both dressed in gym clothes. Damien was wearing a white wife beater and black basketball shorts. I wore a maroon sweatshirt shorts with a grey band at the bottom. They were somewhat short, but Damien didn't seem to mind, he could stop trying to grab my butt. I also wore a black sports bra with a grey shorts sleeved shirt that read 'Shhh no one cares' and my black Nike roshes.

"We can work out here if you'd like" Damien came up behind me, gripping my waist.

"And do what?"

"You know"

"I'm not sure I am getting what you're putting down" then suddenly I felt Damien press his hips into my backside, his bulge very prominent. Right after, he began to rub his hard on onto my butt, his breath heavy on my neck.

"Now you get it"

"Stop, we need to seriously go work out" I loved teasing him.

"Come one, when are we going to seal the deal?"

"When I decide to" I turn and kiss his lips before sliding out of his grip. I would love for Damien to take my virginity, he's the best and only person I would truly want to lose it to. It didn't matter if we were dating or not. I trusted him and it wouldn't be the first time we did something intimate and sexual but no one but use knew about it, not even my sister. I didn't believe that you have to be married to have sex or wait for "love". I never quite understood what love meant, but if I could trust you will all I have, then that is the kind of person I would trust to give my virginity too. It could be today or it could be years from now that I lose it but all I know is that I want to lose it to him.

"Let's go" he grabs his sisters keys off the counter and we get into her Bmw. He worked the hell out of me. Squat with and without weights, cardio, abs, lifting weights. Any part that could be worked out got worked out.

"You want to go to the club tonight?"

"Do you want to?" he looked over at me as we drove.

"Kind of, is it going to be hyped on a Sunday?"

"I don't know, I was kind of hoping we go out for a nice dinner, just me and you?" he looked over at me once again before shifting his eyes back to the road. I was overjoyed that he kind of sort of not really but really just asked me out to dinner.

"Yeah, that sounds great" I was excited. Our first real date.

"Wait, nice as in chill dinner at a restaurant and not a fast food place, or like fancy restaurant nice?"

"Um what would you prefer?"

"Chill yet slightly fancy"

"Okay, I can do that"

5 or so hours later, we were in the car once again going on our date. I thought my outfit was a great, laid back yet dressy outfit. I wore a long camel like color knitted sweated over some black leggings. On my wrist was my Kate Spade watch. I had a black Kate Spade cross body on as well that went well with my black Tory Burch riding boots. My face and hair, unlike my outfit, wasn't as nice. I did a slight beat to my face, and just left my hair in the wavy curly thing it does when I wash it and opt out of blow drying for air drying.

"You look beautiful baby" He smiled over at me as he drove.

"Same to you baby" I exaggerate the baby part, picking fun at him.

"Do you not like when I call you baby?"

"No I love it, it's just funny"

"I'm glad you find my words of endearment to be funny" he replied sarcastically.

"Sure did."

Minutes later, we pulled into the parking lot of BJ's

"Are you subtly trying to ask for something?" I had to say the joke.

"Maybe" he said before getting out the car. I was still in the car trying to collect my life, then suddenly I hear the slam of the car door and then the double beep signaling that the car is locked.

"The fuck?"

Damien moves over to my side of the car and unlocks it before opening it up for me.

"Really?"

"I didn't want you to get out, I wanted to open your door"

"How sweet" he grabs my hand and helps me out. Once I'm safely on the floor, he intertwines our hands and leads us inside.

"Welcome to BJ's, just you two?"

"Yes"

"Table or a booth" the hostess asks as she grabs two menus.

"Booth"

"Okay, right this way" once we are seat, she ask us for our drink order and the scurries along.

"Hello, my name is Cindy, what can I start you guys off with?" our waitress comes up to us

"Can we get the Ahi Poke and Calamari?"

"Yes right away, I'll be back to take your orders shortly"

"We should just do appetizer and dessert" I suggested.

"That sounds great with me"

The night was spent eating appetizers and desserts and just talking. We got to talk more about what we have been doing and how schools been and stuff like that. After dinner we went home and changed into Pj's and stayed up cuddling.

"I missed your blue hair"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"I have been thinking about dying again or getting a weave"

"Go silver"

"What?" I replied

"Go silver, I think you would look beautiful" his voice was getting drowsier after each word.

"Maybe" I replied expecting a reply but hearing snores instead.

"Goodnight" I whispered before shutting my eyes.

Days spent with you are the days I love, Days spent without you  are the days I want to give up

-T