Behind the Character: Alaina

I know I know I'm so late but I have school and its a lot. But anywho

(DISCLAMIER AGAIN: EVERY WORD THAT WAS WRITTEN WAS ALL THEM, ALL I DID WAS READ IT, FIXED SPELLING ERRORS, AND PUBLISHED THE CHAPTER. I DIDNT TEL THEM WHAT TO WRITE OR HOW TO WRITE IT, ALL I SAID WAS HAVE AT IT, SO DONT TEST ME AND SAY THAT THEY WERE COERCED)

Hey there, since these things are all about getting to know the people behind the character, I'm gonna stay true to myself and tell a joke.

What do you call a bear without any teeth?

A gummy bear XD

Anyway, if anyone is still reading after that awful attempt at humor, you'll find out a lot about me. The way the author writes me is pretty accurate, I'm not as uptight as Alaina, but I'm pretty close. I also really care about my grades and school. I want to take advantage of being able to get an education, especially because there's people out there that can't (Cheesey I know).

Out of everyone in the group, I'd say I'm the mom (next to Nina). Every time we go to the movies, I tell them to bring a jacket just in case it gets cold.

Its weird though. I have book smarts, but my common sense is kinda of questionable.

I've had good friends in life, but these 5 girls are on another level. We always have each other's backs. In a world where it's so hard to trust people, I know I can count on them 150%. We don't fight(except over food) or talk about each other behind closed doors. I'm so thankful for you guys.

OK, now that the emotional part is over, I just have to say:

Nina, I love you, but Michael not so much.

Naveah, stop doing that voice its so bad 😂

Marie, *looks at you like I'm done*

Brooklyn, when in doubt, chocolate FRAP it out

Phoenix, I'm so glad I have someone to be awkward with

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for your update