Chapter 21

BROOKES PART WAS BASED OFF A TRUE STORY!! SOME THINGS HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOR PRIVACY OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED BUT A LOT OF WHAT IS SAID TRULY HAPPENED.

Look its Sergio from awkward who is going to play Sergio in my book!!

BROOKE'S POV

"Hey" My friend Sergio greeted as met in the hall, walking to class together like we did often. We joined in a side hug as we walked towards class, his arm stayed around my waist as we walked. As we reached the door, his arm retracted and we entered our communication class. I use to have it with Nevaeh and Alaina, but they got a schedule change for an earlier time.

"How are you?" I replied.

"Good, you?"

"Great" I was in a good mood. I just talked to my counselor and she said next semester I'm only going to have 3 classes instead of the seven I'm taking this semester. Having all those classes were draining and I needed a lighter load. I even have to draw back my hours at work for the semester because it was becoming too much.

"What's your plan for the night?" he asked as we waited for our late teacher.

"Doing homework and then go to work after"

"You should come out and party with me"

"I wish, I have so much work to do. Come visit me at work though"

"Maybe" he smirked.

"That smile was a little mischievous"

"It was not" he tried to protest.

"I heard, from around the block, that you are a little hoe" I say remembering overhearing some girl talk about how she and Sergio made out.

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Yeah I guess your right"

"I know I'm right"

"I tried to get with you like twice" he says out of the blue.

"No you did not"

"Your right, but if I tried what would you have said?"

"I don't know" I pretended like I have never thought about it, but in all honesty I did. Sergio was kind of attractive, I wouldn't mind him sliding into my DM's

Sergio was a 20 year sophomore with a business major. He joined the army at 18 and they are currently paying for his tuition and such. He was Hispanic with black hair and this adorable round face. He was only a few feet taller than me,

"So do you want to grab my dick or nah?" this question caught me so off guard.

"Um.... Sure totally" I was being sarcastic.

"Okay do it" he seemed so serious.

"No we are in public, maybe later" my sarcasm still seeping through. Finally our teacher rolled up and began our lesson for today.

"Do you like sandwiches?" Sergio asked me during the lesson.

"Um depends"

"What about a penis butter sandwich"

"I don't like peanut butter"

"That's not what I asked" he laughed.

"I'm good" throughout class he tried to grab my hands and make slight touches, but I was used to it. Sergio and I always flirted, like unexplainable touches, arms around chair, grabbing each other's hand. We would always find ways or reasons to touch.

"I really like your lips, I just want to rip them off and take them with me" he was so weird. His comment caused me to bite my lip, his eyes darting down to stare at them. During our lecture, he stood up.

"Where are you going?" I say grabbing his hand.

"Bathroom"

"Who told you that you can leave?"

"I'm sorry mom" he joked, but I didn't like it.

"Don't call me that, that weird"

"You can be my mamasita. Jk, I have a girlfriend" that's when life froze and I let go of his hand allowing him to leave. I felt dirty. I didn't know the girl but I felt bad for her, yet a part of me didn't care. I didn't want his so called "girlfriend" to mess with our fun. I know it's wrong, but yet I didn't care. I would hate to find out my boyfriend was flirting with another girl. I bet the girl he was kissing was her.

A while later, after he came back from the bathroom, we began doing classwork and out of the blue Sergio says.

"I haven't had sex in a while" something over took me and all I said was.

"Tell your girlfriend"

"She's a virgin"

"I don't care, tell her"

"I will" I didn't know what he wanted me to say but obviously not what I said. After my little outbreak, we went back to our flirty touches. He ended up leaving class before me.

"Sergio" I call him, yet he didn't stop, one of our classmates had to stop him.

"Bye" I waved when he turned around. He made a u turn and came back towards me, giving me a hug, gripping my waist and placing a kiss on the side of my forehead.

After that we parted ways and I went back to my dorms, calling my sister on the way to tell her about this crazy ish that happened.

MOSTLY EVERYTHING SERGIO SAID WAS EVERYHTING THAT HAPPENED. I ADDED ONE THING BUT EVERYTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED. I NEEDED TO TELL YOU GUYS THIS STORY IT WAS INSANE, BUT YEAHHHHHHHH. THIS IS STILL A CHAPTER IN THIS STORY IT WASN'T LIKE A ONE SHOT OR SOEMTHING. WE WILL BE SEEING SERGIO AND HIS THIRSTY SELF IN CHAPTERS TO COME SO STAY TUNED.

aYYYYE I realized that I am actually updating on schedule.!!!!

I don't like peanut butter

-T