Kavon

I have been so damn calm for these last couple of days, I am proud of myself because it is not easy. Hearing Eva's and Mackenzie's voice made me miss them even more. If Mackenzie could talk to me all day, I know she would.

After the call ended the guard escorted me back the small ass holding cell. I pray that Eva is pregnant, I wish I could know if she was pregnant or not.

"Officer Michael would like to see you" I looked up from the bench and seen the police talking to me. He opened the cell then handcuffed me. Soon I was escorted to a room that had a long table and three chairs around it. Two on one side and one on the other.

I was told to sit in a chair. Soon that Michael nigga came in. He sat down across from me and put his hands together

"All you have to do is say yes and you can go. I will have them drop every charge and that warrant will go"

"What" I groaned with my eyebrows lifted.

"Kill Eva and I promise you everything on your record will be wiped clean. I know what you do and I have some connection in Mexico that I can give you"

Fuck wrong with this nigga, I thought.

"No" I said with a laugh.

"Mhm cold I see.."

Someone else came in the room. I know that red hair from anywhere. Star want to be K Michele ass. I knew that bitch was behind this shit or took part in it.

"Hey King" She smiled then looked at Michael.

"Shape" I replied.

I asked how they know each other. Star replied that was her baby daddy. Oh how I am not surprised. She'll fuck anything with working legs and a penis.

"So why won't you Kill Eva for your freedom?"

Because she is the mother of my child, she is my first true love, she is my everything, I thought.

" Be-" I started then thought about it. "Why..?"

He chuckled then looked at Star "Because I wanted Eva and she walked out on me, I know that it sounds like a lot but if you want to be free and not be locked up for twenty five years then.."

It took everything in me not to stab this pussy to death. I couldn't kill Eva, no amount of money can get me to do such thing.

"K.." I groaned then looked to the grey wall that was left of me.

I exhaled "so explain what do I have to do to be free?"

He smiled then began to tell me. I can't believe I am doing this but hey I need my freedom. I'm half business man, so what Michael was talking about I liked.

Eva

"We talked yesterday and that's it.. Chelsea told me she'll look into the case" My mother was on the phone. She doesn't know what Kavon does and I want it to stay that way. If she knew her daughter's fiance was a drug overseer she'll flip out.

"Stay strong baby.. I know it's hard but hang in there I love you"

"I love you too mommy"

The call was ended and I was looking through the mall to see if anything was for me. There was a knock at the door.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself. I always forget to close the gate. Kavon hates it and always says 'what's a gate for if your going to keep it open'.

I put the mail down and went to the door. I opened it without even asking or looking to see who it was. After exhaling I finally opened the door.

"K-kavon" I spoke on the verge of tears as he stood there. He had on a Nike hoodie, some swears and Nike slides with black elites.

He brushed his hand over his waves "Yeah.. come on we going to take a ride"

"A ride?! Baby you just got here and Mackenzie's not even here"

"Just come on..." He said getting annoyed. I didn't know if he was serious or dead ass.

"Kavon you're scaring me" I said as I stood in the same spot looking at him as he got his keys.

"Please.. Eva baby just come on.. I promise everything will make sense"

I mentally rolled my eyes as I followed him to the garage. For some reason something didn't seem right but I brushed the feeling off. I turned towards Kavon "So where we going"

"To the pier"

I laughed then unlocked my phone, going to the dial pad just in case this nigga tried any thing. I will dial nine one one so fucking quick. We soon stopped, the pier was deserted.

"Come on" He said as we got out. I opened my door then waited a couple of seconds before actually getting out the car. I turned around and noticed there was two cars here.

"You know I love you right?" He said as he reached in the pocked of his hoodie.

I nodded "Y-yeah.. I love you too" My patience was going down and Kavon was calm as fuck. Like didn't you just get out of jail.

I sighed dramatically."Okay Kavon why the fuck we her-"

I stopped when I heard the gun cock back. "Sorry baby" Was the words that left his lips.

-

I DON'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER ! but comment y vote ..

there may be some mistakes, excuse them