•happily ever after?•

6 years later •••• Marnie

Life has been treating me well, I should say us as there is now 4 happy people living in our home.

Lijah and I were blessed with a beautiful set of twins one boy, Daxton and one girl, Paisley.

I love them both so much. And thankfully I'm back in contact with my mom and dad.

We haven't seen Jacob and Lindsey yet but all I know is that Lindsey lost her baby after Jacob decided to beat her up, clearly he hasn't changed.

Our wedding is in a few weeks, yup he got down on one knee after I found out I was pregnant, best two surprises I could ever receive.

When I think about it I do thank Jacob for what he put me through, kidnapping me and introducing me to EJ because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be where I am now.

Elijah has a a full time job and I work from home and we still have majority of that cash the boys had so we're sorted for Christmas, I wanna give my babies the best Christmas ever.

Mike

So i got out of jail, I was good so they got me out earlier and obviously my girlfriend jade helped.

If your asking, yeah I got that phone call, what phone call you ask?...the one telling me that Gabbie set me up, I'm still fuming.

I want to kill her but Ima keep my cool. I got my baby momma and my unborn baby to think about.

We bought a new apartment in California, the place is amazing, and I want to bring up my child here.

As for Jacob....he needs a good kick in the head so he can realise all the shit he is doing.

Jade doesn't work in the police force anymore, she left as soon as I got out, I don't think she ever wanted to be a cop, I think she just did it for me.

Marnie

"Babe, come here and look at this!" I yell from the living room, Elijah walks in and he looks at the tv.

News reporter:
A man known from the name Jacob Perez has killed his girlfriend Lindsay Smiths and he is on the run around Detroit, if you see this guy immediately pick up the phone and call our number, this man is dangerous.

"Mommy, who is that guy?" Daxton asks with his eyes still fixed to the screen "don't worry baby, he's just a bad man" I say as I look at EJ. Daxton and paisley are 4 but they know what they talking about, they get that from their smart ass dad.

"He looks scary dax" paisley mumbles as she hugs her favourite stuffed animal.

"Why don't y'all go and play before I make your lunch" I say and they nod and go running into their bedroom.

Wedding day👰🏽👫👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

"Do you Marnie Connor take Elijah Johnson to be your lawful wedded husband?"

I look at him straight in the eyes and cheese a little "I do-" BANG 💥🔫🔪

Elijah falls to the floor as the bullet hits his temple, I rush down to him and cry my eyes out, people call 911 and before I know it, he's getting carried on a stretcher to the ambulance.

There's blood all over my dress and face, everyone is panicking, I look around me for a second, Daxton and Paisley sit there hugging each other crying.

••••••••••••••• 14 years later.

My name is Paisley Johnson, I've been in this basement for a few days, it's freezing cold and there's smashed glass on the floor. There's a mattress in the corner of the room and writing on the wall saying "help me" I found this little bracelet down here and on it reads the name "Marnie" that's my moms name, but I doubt it was hers. I slip it onto my wrist anyway, I miss my mom. All I'm wearing is a vest top and shorts, no socks or shoes. I get up and hold the back of my head as I feel a strong headache brewing. I feel in front of me until I find a door handle, I pull it then a voice starts talking and a lamp turns on "going somewhere Paisley?" He says making me jump, I turn around and this guy has a big girly Afro, a beauty mark on his nose, his eyes are big and brown, he's sitting in a rocking chair and he's wearing a sweatshirt, basketball shorts, white socks and adidas superstars and from what I read on the walls...his name is Jacob....and he's kidnapped me.

••••••

THAT IS THE END OF THE STORYY😭😭😭😭😭😭😭THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND VITES AND VIEWS, OLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR A NEW BOOK😌 I LOVE YALL ~ Aaliyah 💖💖💖