•don't leave•

2:12am

Since earlier I can't stop thinking about moving to Detroit, I can't, I'm leaving my mom and everyone behind, I toss and turn but I can't fall asleep.

I creep through the dark hallways to find Jacob's room "Jake?...are you sleeping" I whisper "Jake?" He turns over and looks at me "what's wrong?" He asks with a tired voice...his voice is sexy when he's tired😍.

"I can't sleep" I say and I rub my eyes "why?"he asks sitting up "I don't know" I shrug.

"Come here" he says pointing to his bed, I walk over and get in it. "What's on your mind?" He asks as he pulls me into a hug and turns off the lamp "my- my mom and my dad" I mumble he pulls me the slightest bit closer "I'm already so far away from them...and moving out of the state will kill me Jake" he stays silent for a while.

"I can't live without you Marnie, your my obsession, you keep me going, you make me happy" he says quietly and I don't know how to respond "you make me happy too...but I need my mom" my eyes start tearing up "can we talk about this tomorrow?" He asks I sit up and turn around to him, I feel under his eyes......he's crying.

"I'm sorry Jacob, I don't wanna upset you" I say then I place my lips on his, softly. He pulls me on top of him and he kisses back then we both pull away. "Please don't leave" he whispers and my heart sinks. "I can't promise anything" I say and lay on his chest still straddling him. "Okay" he says softly and pulls the covers over us both.

Jacob

It's got to the point where I wanna let her choose her own decisions, follow her dreams and ambitions. If she wants to go home and she doesn't wanna come to Detroit then Ima let her...I'll take her home. I will probably kill myself without her, but she won't care...she don't love me as much as I love her and it's sad but I guess life carries on...anything I'll try to do to make her love me and stay but nothing works because of what I have put her through.
, look at her face, look at her wrist I treat her so bad and she doesn't deserve to be treated like that...I won't yell if she chooses to leave, I won't I won't touch her bad...Ima let her leave ............this is my suicide note for y'all 📝 now I'm gonna make one for her....I love y'all ❤️

Marnie

I'm not gonna lie to y'all...I love him, ALOT but I can't deal with this...he's making me depressed. My parents are my best friends...I rely on them they keep me strong and without them I feel  weak. My face and my wrists.....that's all I can say....I have nothing to say.
I ask him how he feels all the time but he doesn't uncover and tell me...what am I supposed to do?

•••••••
What y'all think😘 Finna work on 'innocent' now 💕