•hes changed•

"I'm sorry" Gabbie says to me as she puts her hair in a messy bun "it's fine just don't do it again" I say to her "I'm not gonna hide it anymore, but when I first saw you i instantly had a crush on you" I hesitate to answer "your cute too, but I don't like girls" I nervously play around with the drawstrings on Jacobs sweats that I'm wearing.
"Well Ima change that" she mumbles.

"Ha, no your not MOVE.....Marnie can I talk to you please" Jacob says his face full of upset

I get that feeling, you know when your parents call you sternly and you think about all the bad things you have done that week...I get that feeling.

I walk out into the hallway with him,  "yeah?" He leans against the wall and puts his hands in his pockets "you kissed her" he says lowly "no she kissed me Jake" he blows his breath "but you kissed back"

"She did it all of a sudden, I wasn't expecting it ion even like girls....I'm sorry" I look down at my fingers.

He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and I flinch and move away a little because I thought he was gonna smack me  "I'm not gonna hit you" he says softly , wow what's wrong with him is he smoking weed or something.

"So am I gonna get a hug or?"  He asks
"Yeah" I hug him and he wraps his arms around my waist "how is your head?"  "It still hurts but not as bad, are you good?" He nods before pulling away 

What in the hell is wrong with him?....I like this Jacob

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyyoooo💖