•Im sorry•

It's been a long time since I've been standing in this closet waiting for him
To finish in the shower, I swear it's been an hour😴.

The water stops and the door opens, I watch him wrap the towel around his waist, my face starts stinging again from where he slapped me I bring my arm to it to clutch it but my elbow bangs against the door.

He stops and he looks around the bathroom..."Marnie?" He asks and he looks at the closet door, he tries to open it but it's obviously locked "your in here I can hear you...look I'm sorry about earlier, you just pissed me off...I'm sorry for hitting you" he's taken his medication, he sounds very calm. I put his phone in my inside pocket of the adidas sweatshirt I'm wearing, and then I slowly open the door and he looks at me "your face, I'm sorry" he says stoking my face where he hit, I look in the mirror, there's a purple/red bruise of a handprint across my cheek. I look at him and a tear rolls down my face and he walks closer to me, lifting my chin up and wiping away my tear.

"I promise I won't do it again" he whispers and he leans in slowly, and connects his lips with mine, I kiss back then pull away and look up at him, he pulls me into a hug and his fingers comb through my hair, I'm just trying to enjoy the moment while it lasts.......we'll talk about the ........ kiss tomorrow.

•••••••••••
I love interacting with y'all I swear, you comment the funniest shit on my stories 😂😂😂