•really jacob?•

I wake up and do all of my morning routine shit and come back in my room. my phone and a note lay on the bed

Come to my room with this and we'll talk xx

I frown at the note, like always I stroll through the hallways to Jacobs room "yeah baby?" I say and he looks up at me in shock "shit, what happened to you overnight" he says talking about the way I spoke to him.

I ain't gonna lie y'all, but I'm quite horny, ever since last night.

"I'm fine" I say and he points to his lap, I sit down on his lap "so basically I want you to have your phone back" he says and he puts his hand on my upper inside thigh. I bite my lip slightly "but you have to promise me you won't call police or try to get in contact with anyone" I play with my phone "yes papi" I say, he looks at me "are you sure your okay?" He asks flipping us around so I'm on the bed and he's on top.

"Your gonna have to stop these shenanigans or imma have to give you this good good" he says and he licks his lips before he starts kissing on my neck.

I bite my lip harder and my eyes slowly close. He breathes softly on my neck as he looks for my sweet spot. He trails the tip of his tongue up to my ear  "you know I want you right?" He whispers in my ear, his voice turns me on oh my fuck. "Mhmm" I moan lightly.

He leaves hickeys on my neck then he finds me sweet spot "uuhhhh" I moan then he pushes his lower body against mine "quit playing Jacob" I whinge, he kisses me and I kiss back "why?" He asks "because I'm horny and your playing around" he kisses my cleavage then her puts his fingers at the waist of my shorts pulling them away from my body.

We get interrupted by Jacobs phone ringing, it's Mike and then we hear the door knock. I sigh and pout at him. He kisses me then he answers the phone I can hear Mike "open the door, we been here for ages. You called a meeting remember?" he frowns "oohhh shit yeah hold up" he says and he hangs up.

"We'll finish this later baby, I promise" he says and he kisses my neck one more time before he leaves out of his room.

Really jacob😐really

••••••••
Hey yall💖😌